Recent content by unok-kun

  1. unok-kun

    The end of Raruto - Retranslation and release dates

    Sorry about the continuously changing schedule, I've had a bit of a hectic month. But more importantly, I've talked to Jesulink and we've agreed that it's best if the final chapters aren't released for a few months after the Spanish release. This is mostly a matter of timing, but it will also...
  2. unok-kun

    Rerelease of Raruto Sisepuede (chapters 10-14 for now)

    As I said, I'll be rereleasing all the chapters of Raruto Sisepuede that I translated, with improved translation and typesetting, to prepare for the two final chapters that I'll release in October and November. You can see there are lots of different changes (in fact, other than some covers, no...
  3. unok-kun

    The end of Raruto - Retranslation and release dates

    As you know, we'll soon be entering the home stretch for Raruto –the very last two chapters of this parody that started in 2005. Sisepuede chapter 28 (or chapter 64 of Raruto altogether), which will be the finale, is to be released in Spanish in October and (hopefully) in English in November...
  4. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 26

    I didn't know this when releasing last chapter, so sorry for the short notice if you didn't read the edit, but Raruto will take a break until September, when the final two chapters will be released. But you can expect those chapters to be epic, and the finale will probably be two to three times...
  5. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 25

    The zombie Bigbosses attack at last, just when Raruto and Kilbil get to the battlefield. And they make worthy opponents. Father-son and teacher-pupil reunions ensue, where they're forced to fight each other, and much more. Enjoy! Mediafire Sendspace Batoto Edit: Next chapter will be the last...
  6. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 24

    War keeps going, and each troop keeps fighting by itself. Fleas, lightsabers that suck you up, reunions with dead Frikitsukis and teachers... and Flora's time to shine? Mediafire Sendspace Batoto Next chapter will be out on February 16th!
  7. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 23

    War kicks in and the troops of the ninja alliance will do their best, as long as rules allow, while Raruto keeps up his training! There's not too much else to say short of reading the chapter, so go ahead! Mediafire Sendspace Batoto Next chapter will be out on January 13th!
  8. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 22

    Here comes another chapter of Raruto. This one in particular will take you back to the start of it all, all the way to chapter one. Enjoy it! (I thought of making a mini-rant about how there were two different translations of chapter 1, and leecherboy did his own translation of some panels for...
  9. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 21

    This chapter marks the start of the ninth and last season of Raruto. It's been almost 7 years since the first chapter came out in Spanish, and I have no doubt that the end won't let anyone down. This season will consist of 7 to 8 chapters, the last one being probably a lot longer, as was chapter...
  10. unok-kun

    Mirrors

    It seems I reuploaded the chapter to change something in the RAR comment, but I forgot to replace the link. So there you go. On another note, I've added Sisepuede season 3. And if you've only started reading Raruto recently, you might have noticed that chapter 1 didn't have a glossary. That was...
  11. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 20

    It's funny how after I had set the date for this last chapter of season 3 to the 13th September, Jesulink set the date for the first chapter of season 4 to just the day after. But for a couple of reasons he ended up releasing it the 13th. And since I forgot to do the glossary page (which at...
  12. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 19

    I've always felt the handwritten text is one of the things that give Raruto its distinctive feel. Since I started translating it, I've been replacing the "diegetic" (that is, in-universe) text rather than translating it in an aside note. But handwritten fonts don't actually feel handwritten, so...
  13. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 18c

    Here's the last part of the trilogy of Paint's invasion. Enjoy it! Mediafire Sendspace And here's a wallpaper of this chapter's cover, featuring the frogs, if you want it: Wallpaper 1280x800 Wallpaper 1280x1024 Chapter 19 will be out the 30th August!
  14. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 18b

    Here's part two of this trilogy of Paint's invasion to Torroja. Will Ham-ham-sensei and Coco be able to stop him? How is Raruto faring in his training? From which manga (other than Naruto) does Paint draw his techniques? Find it out! Mediafire Sendspace Chapter 18c will be out the 16th August!
  15. unok-kun

    Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 18a

    So here's the first part out of three of this chapter with Paint's invasion of Torroja. Things are getting good... Mediafire Sendspace Next chapter will be out the 3rd August!
Top