Recent content by ur owned foo

  1. Chapter Naruto 649 Discussion / 650 Predictions

    This story has become unbearable to read. I remember the days when I'd read the chapters 3-4 times over.
  2. Chapter Naruto 647 Discussion / 648 Predictions

    In the past 2.5 years in real life 2.5 days have passed in Naruto. That sounds like a hyperbolic time chamber to me. 48 chapters equates to a day. It's like 24 but it takes twice as long to get 1 day (24 weeks vs 52 weeks)
  3. Chapter Naruto 644 Discussion / 645 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 644 Spoiler Discussion It says so on the Naruto wiki page and it has been saying that for 3 years. Not only that but it shows a freaking ying-yang diagram distinguishing the two foxes. Same colors and everything. I don't know how much more obvious it has to get. If I felt crazy I'd...
  4. Naruto Breach ( not Bleach) Review.

    In the naruto universe yin and yang mean something totally different: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin%E2%80%93Yang_Release http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yang_Release http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin_Release Yang is about breathing life into objects (why the zetsu clones turn into trees) Yin...
  5. Naruto 3-Way Deadlock Review.

    40 votes in, 0 for katsuyu.
  6. Chapter Naruto 633 Discussion / 634 Predictions

    I'm surprised Madara hasn't taken notice of Sasuke.
  7. Question Who will end up with who? why?

    I hope for: Naruto-Hinata Sasuke-Karin Sakura-Lee Both Naruto and Karin are Uzumaki and Karin even has the same color hair as Kushina. I hope they're first cousins so that Naruto and Sasuke's children (should they both decide to have them and Sasuke ends up with Karin) will be cousins...
  8. Chapter Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

    Sasuke will die and give Naruto his eyes. I'm calling it right now.
  9. Discussion Current Naruto vs Current Sasuke

    When Naruto beat pain, he was stronger than Sasuke. I understand Sasuke has ems now and time has passed but he's not even as strong as Itachi. With Sage mode Naruto is stronger and faster and has greater health. His only problem is maintaining it. He also has some of the other tailed beasts powers.
  10. Discussion Current Naruto vs Current Sasuke

    Naruto doesn't even have to go tailed beast mode. Sage mode will be enough for Sasuke. 1 rasenshiruken and its over.
  11. Question How strong is Sasuke?

    How strong is he? Good question. I'll give a quick analysis: He killed Danzo however he's suffered a few mortal wounds and got lucky. We can all just guess since I don't even think Kishimoto knows and when he does release that long awaited databook, there will be major inconsistencies as...
  12. Question How strong is Naruto?

    Naruto is friends with kurama so I'm sure he could summon one of the frogs and have unlimited sage mode. He's quite adept at 9b chakra something tells me their chakras fuzed to the point where Naruto's own chakra is special. He is Uzumaki after all. Wouldn't surprise me if he learned to combine...
  13. Chapter Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

    Hopefully this double flashback ends before the end of the next chapter. If it does I'd like to see the Madara Hashirama fight end right after that. The Naruto Madara battle has been interrupted so much I don't even care about that outcome anymore as long as it's not dragged out. Such bad...
  14. Chapter Naruto 624 Discussion / 625 Predictions

    First off, if the Uchiha were on par with the Senju there wouldn't be this frenzy for Hashirama's "cells". Madara had a ninetailed fox covered in Susanoo's armor just to fight him and still lost. It's pretty clear there was a substantial gap between Hashirama and Madara. Second, what about the...
  15. Chapter Naruto 622 Discussion / 623 Predictions

    Does Kishimoto watch boxing? I want to catch him watching a fight so I can shut it off at it's climax to tell him a story and see how he likes it. That juubi fight is not as exciting as it once was because it keeps getting cut off!.
Top