Recent content by Uranometria

  1. Uranometria

    Chapter Fairy Tail 274 Discussion / 275 Predictions

    Having read these chapters from the start of this tournament fairy tail members like gray, lucy and jellal lost to some sort of interference and I'm not doubting that fairy tail will end up saving this tournament or something. jellal did great....I wanted him to win sooo bad but we always get...
  2. Uranometria

    Chapter Fairy Tail 272 Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 272 Discussion / 273 Predictions Ppl does read manga backwords....the reason lucy learned uranometria is because of gemini. Gemini can copy persons abilities and thoughts sooo while lucy forgot gemini would remember and also the reason she used gemini to perform the attack is...
  3. Uranometria

    Chapter Fairy Tail 271 Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 271 Discussion/ 272 Predictions Since Lucy has been powered up I wonder if she retain the ability to use uranometria.....
Top