Recent content by Urek_Mazino

  1. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 615 Spoilers & Discussion

    Tou Tiara's decapitated body would say otherwise
  2. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion

    Urek didn't struggle. He was trying to find a way to stop his friend without killing him
  3. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion

    A coward coz he ain't got no reason to fight Zahard? So he should now fight him for othe people's agendas?
  4. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wrong... The floor of death beacame what it was because it's administrator died. Before that it was a normal floor with normal shinsu
  5. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion

    If I could then I would but I can't so I shan't
  6. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 587 Spoilers & Discussion

    How this man gonna die that quick🤣
  7. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

    Typical submarine keeps the water out. TOG submarine keeps the high shinsu pressure out
  8. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 568 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yet you're one of the first people here lol
  9. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 564 Spoilers & Discussion

    So Jahad princesses should be the strongest people in the tower after FH's with that logic
  10. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 564 Spoilers & Discussion

    So in your head Yuri can't be kicked back by anyone? I probably missed the chapter where it said Yuri is the strongest character in TOG
  11. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 550 Spoilers & Discussion

    You are really looking down on rankers ey. Yall forget that Baam is built different
  12. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 539 Spoilers & Discussion

    Where can we see this ourselves if you don't mind?
  13. Urek_Mazino

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 538 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think it's badass how he didn't bother getting up for any of the HR here so as not to acknowledge them
Top