Recent content by Ush

  1. Ush

    Shounen Ahiru no Sora by Hinata Takeshi

    Well I think some more characters will be introduced and Chiaki might still rotate for PG and such. And I imagine Chiaki could still make amazing passes from the low post or whatever.
  2. Ush

    Shounen Ahiru no Sora by Hinata Takeshi

    I'm liking Sora's transition to a 3 pt shooting PG. Just cause he can shoot 3's doesn't mean he's suited for the SG spot, really.
  3. Ush

    Shounen Ahiru no Sora by Hinata Takeshi

    I believe there's quite a few.. like 200+?
  4. Ush

    Air Gear 329 Discussion/330 Predictions

    Well I don't really know if it was nessecary to even mention the fact that there were like 14 other gravity children with their own regalia, and all got destroyed.. Seems kind of pointless at this point, unnecessary plot point but whatever.. Disappointed we're not seeing a proper SF showdown...
  5. Ush

    Shounen Ahiru no Sora by Hinata Takeshi

    Haha loved it. I hope Pinoy Manga stay true to their commitment of a chapter around every 3 days~ that would be cool. There are a lot of frickin volumes though lol. I also read the raws along with the translations which goes up to about 55, it gets pretty interesting.. especially on Chiaki's...
  6. Ush

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Nope, I like what its been building towards while keeping the humor it started with.
  7. Ush

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    It'll be really interesting to see a basketball manga animated in like modern animation now a days. I wonder how it'll look. Hope it looks good.
  8. Ush

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    cant find anything on google, I kind of want to know more.. but that's pretty cool!
  9. Ush

    Chapter Air Gear 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 328 Spoiler Thread Yep, not too many chapters left. We'll see SF either get owned or have a little bit of time to watch that, then its the final showdown tying up all the loose ends of the story and it's all over.
  10. Ush

    Chapter Air Gear 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 328 Spoiler Thread Looks like the IkkixRingo pairing is finalized too bad since kururu was the only likable female in this manga (imo)
  11. Ush

    Bakuman Vol 17 (ch143-ch151) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 147 Discussion / 148 Predictions You know I'm almost beginning to forget Miho even exists in this manga
  12. Ush

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei I haven't even been keeping up with the anime since probably the fight with toujo, they still haven't introduced Prince En? And it's going for 50 episodes? Holy crap there must be a lot of filler, I'm not even going to bother watching it now..
  13. Ush

    Shounen Shaman King (Flowers) by Takei Hiroyuki

    Re: New Shaman King Manga Is this a prequel to the events of Shaman King or a sequel? I'm leaning towards prequel..? I guess that whole Shaman King Flowers thing is just gonna stay as a one shot huh, since it was far too similar to what the original had done. This is nice to see though.
  14. Ush

    Chapter Air Gear 328 Discussion/ 329 Predictions

    Re: Air Gear 328 Spoiler Thread Combining all the regalia's was kinda stupid, I was ok with rumble+thunder after the original design was ruined, because they sort of seemed like they would attribute with what a Storm type regalia is about.. then fang and flame, well that's going a bit overboard.
  15. Ush

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    Threads been dead for awhile... Anyways chapters have been good lately, I liked the flashbacks and now that Kuroko is getting angry/serious this match is turning interesting.
Top