Recent content by Utsune

  1. Utsune

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 372 Spoilers & Discussion

    Just passing by, apologies for barging in, here's my quick translation for the above tweet: For the "co-author" bit he's saying it as an equivalent-sort of way; "might as well be co-author" would be closer to what he means by that, i.e. he's stating that Mori understands the series to that...
  2. Utsune

    Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

    I don't even remember who she's going up against. Some orange blob maybe.
  3. Utsune

    I know love. The convenience store was selling it. For 298 yen.

    Is there an app to like just save all the images in this thread with a click of a button?
  4. Utsune

    Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

    Just give Irisviel the win already dammit. :teach
  5. Utsune

    Radioactive Zone

    I even made the effort finding the best avi to go with my mighty pinkness...... (´・ω・`)
  6. Utsune

    Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Congrats to @Ustegius for taking first in the Chibi Colouring Contest! Many thanks for the colourful participation and a very well done to everyone involved.
  7. Utsune

    I know love. The convenience store was selling it. For 298 yen.

    Why isn't this locked yet rofl, should have been at around 2k
  8. Utsune

    Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Welp, fixed. Thanks for pinging me ^^;;;;;;;;;;
  9. Utsune

    Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Small notice, sorry I made a mistake with the current poll so I have reset it. Apologies, please cast your votes again if you had voted already!
  10. Utsune

    Discussion Art Contest Discussion Thread

    Congratulations to @NDAP for taking first place and @GodDarkness second in the Abstract banner contest! For a category that lets you run wild with colours, we certainly see very fitting entries displaying a variety of designs. A very well done to all participants ^^
  11. Utsune

    Voting MH Art Contest Week 27-28 ~ Chibi Coloring

    MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 27-28 ~ Chibi Colouring! Hi, dudes and dudettes! Welcome to the voting phase of MH's Art Contest Week 27-28 for the colouring category. This is your chance to appreciate the efforts of artists and their brilliant works. Be sure to pick the most captivating piece...
Top