Recent content by Uzumaki D bleach

  1. Discussion Rate One Piece by arcs and sagas

    EAST BLUE: - 7/10 Captain Morgan - 6/10 Buggy the Clown - 5/10 Captain Kuro - 4/10 Baratie - 6/10 Arlong - 7/10 Loguetown - 9/10 (who could forget Luffy on that execution stand? so epic and zoro's swords n smoker inro n the mystery of dragon) BAROQUE WORKS: - 8.5/10 Laboon - 4.5/10 Whiskey Peak...
  2. Chapter Bleach 558 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 558 Discussion / 559 Predictions I agree with the babic han thing to i think thats what happens for sternritter that get defeated they get killed by other quincies I dont think his death was for nothing it was to open up room for the captains spot of squad 7 and I think that is...
  3. Discussion Kaien's death or Isshin's leaving without permission that removed the shiba clan from the 5 great no

    No worries, this always made me curious I would laugh however if it was just a plot hole. Although if I think again isshin might have met 13 court gaurd squad when they were giving ichigo his powers back they got everyone to out rietsu into it and isshin was there bringing chad out of the...
  4. Discussion Kaien's death or Isshin's leaving without permission that removed the shiba clan from the 5 great no

    I like that parts of that theory except for a few parts. Your saying matsumoto and toshirou saw isshin when they were living with ichigo? I was under the impression they were there only for a brief period of time and never actually met isshin or karin and yuzu (talking about manga not anime)...
  5. Discussion Strongest Shinigami in Bleach

    Okay I am going to rank the soul reapers whom i think are the most powerful/strongest or dangerous captains overall (this means soul cutter power personality spirit power tactical decisions weapons/tools they choose to use etc.) I am also going to justify my responses in rank with comparisons...
  6. Discussion Kaien's death or Isshin's leaving without permission that removed the shiba clan from the 5 great no

    That could be it, but in the Isshin captain arc. over 20 years, Rangiku states the he needs to watch the way he acts even if he is apart of the branch family he is still part of the great noble family shiba clan. And I dont know exactly when kaiens death was if it was a fews years back or more...
  7. Discussion Kaien's death or Isshin's leaving without permission that removed the shiba clan from the 5 great no

    Was just wondering if kaien died before or after Isshin lost his powers and left SS. There were several mentions early on in the manga about the shiba's fall from grace but not specified whether it was kaiens death (which is harsh on a 'great noble family' your leaders dead and your removed from...
Top