Recent content by Uzumaki Naruto

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion Damn, I agree, the Mizukage is the hottest woman in Naruto, can't wait to see how she fights.
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 454 Spoiler Discussion I don't think Naruto is being stupid, I mean, I am pretty sure he believes the cloud ninjas when they say Sasuke was part of Akatsuki and captured another Jinchuuriky, let's not forget that Itachi warned Naruto that Sasuke could do this since he is easily...
  3. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 453 Spoiler Discussion Do you think Gaara will appear without the dark circles around his eyes? I mean, now that he doesn't have his bijuu he should have spent some good time sleeping :D
  4. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion On the last anime filler, he learned a combination jutsu with Gamatatsu, combining the toad's suiton with Naruto's fuuton. Later he also combined with Gamakishi, katon with Naruto's fuuton I think, but It was all in a filler so...
  5. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion The only way I could see that happening would be If the Cloud Ninjas or Konoha heard that Killerbee wasn't dead and had escaped Akatsuki. Killerbee's team and Naruto's team could be sent to search for him and when they found him, Killerbee would refuse to go...
  6. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion Research for Jiraiya's books? :D
  7. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Spoiler Discussion Well, he didn't really loose to the Cloud Ninja, they must have had a discussion over Sasuke and then they much have charged at each other. We aren't talking about a real battle here, only a small confrontation, not to mention Kishimoto must have wanted to...
  8. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Discussion / 451 Predictions - Part 1 About the Hokage issue, I don't think the Hokage must be the strongest person in the village, the are other qualities that are very important for someone to become a Hokage and we have seen those qualities on the previous Hokages: will to...
Top