Sage of 6 paths is an Uzumaki spoiler if you haven't read latest manga
I find it odd that it's is only now being introduced that Minato had another ability that is common among the senju clan... He has to be of senju blood and thus comes to my next theory... Sasuke and Naruto are on the same...
I almost forgot about Captain Yamato sadly! I was hoping that after both the black and white Zetsu had been killed that somehow Captain Yamato would gain his freedom back because the link had been destroyed. However nothing has been mentioned on Captain Yamatos where abouts or even if he is...
Re: Naruto 647 Spoilers Discussion
I think the next chapter, Manga 678, is going to be when all of the Ninja in the alliance finally meet up together. We already know the Kage are very close, but that leaves one other shinobi out: Kakashi.
I am assuming that Masashi Kishimoto has...