Recent content by vaanvoiller

  1. vaanvoiller

    News Mangaka's to object against the Tokyo Ordinance Regulation of Anime & Manga characters

    I was more surprised that they actually think about this. It takes them until 2010 to realize that lolis is wrong. I'm okay with panty-shot, nude scene, ****** and everything but if it's involve a child than I think it just wrong. There has to be a bottom line somewhere. * I doubt they will go...
  2. vaanvoiller

    Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Ace dead. So what will happen next? I doubt Oda will drag the battle more than it is right now. Probably we get a time skip sooner than we expect. I wonder if Sengoku will step down and let Akainu become the general. Or probably we get to see Whitebeard being capture instead of dead.
  3. vaanvoiller

    One Piece Art Contest!

    What about fanfic? Does it count?
Top