Recent content by Vagita

  1. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

    Lucy and Juvia are on their way... Don't let this be the end of E.N.D, please. I don't care if E.N.D is as strong as Acnologia or Zeref, all I need is for him to NOT be on Fairy Tail's side for me to show some excitement towards this manga. Keeping expectations very low.
  2. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 503 Chapter Discussion / 504 Predictions

    Did Gray not use his slaying magic against Invel? I'm pretty sure he did even though I didn't pay much attention to it. Chapter was meh. Wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. I did like how Mashima drew E.N.D in the last few pages though, hopefully next chapter will be good.
  3. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    So we have 2 times where he might have lost them. If this is true, all dragon slayers that had antibodies should be undergoing dragonification. I don't think it's right though, I imagine Igneel was planning on leaving Natsu's body to fight Acnologia anyway. He was also talking to Natsu about...
  4. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    Thing is, when did Natsu lose his antibodies? Has it been said or implied yet? Where is the 'tumor' in this?
  5. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    What we do know about the tumor is that it can be mistaken for one that is anti-ethernano, takes away Natsu's flames/magic and leaves him unconscious. If I read this correctly, what you're implying is that after the timeskip Natsu has lost his antibodies and has grown a tumor that can be...
  6. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    I think Natsu turning into a dragon right now would be even more random than Natsu's current situation being related to END. I mean, the last few chapters we've had Gray/END and Invel/END - with the earlier parts of this arc we had END revealed to Natsu himself. It's not confirmed yet but the...
  7. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    I can't say for sure but it shouldn't be Natsu turning into a dragon. Why would it cause him to lose his flames and make his body go cold? I'd think it would do the exact opposite to his body if it was dragonification.
  8. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    Well, before Brandish decided to help Natsu... Isn't that what it was supposed to do anyway?
  9. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    Zeref in Tartaros had said Mard Geer was close to reviving END. Face went off but was interrupted by the dragons. After that, Igneel said ''We have stopped the revival of E.N.D.'' Anyway, the 'tumor' was thought to be anti-etherial by Porlyusica and Face was meant to take away magic. Seems like...
  10. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 479 Discussion/ 480 Predictions

    Sorry, having a bit of a hard time understanding that last bit. Here's what I think Mashima's done. Natsu with Igneel's power went into a mode. In that fight, FDKM. - In order from start to finish The fight: (Base) Natsu [start] > Igneel empowered (Base) Natsu [several hits] > Igneel empowered...
  11. Vagita

    Chapter Fairy Tail 479 Discussion/ 480 Predictions

    After Natsu activated FDKM he said ''I'm ending this right now, Zeref!'' so this is him at his strongest. Igneel empowered ''Base'' Natsu < Igneel empowered FDKM Natsu.
Top