Recent content by Vajrastra

  1. Vajrastra

    Chapter Bleach 544 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 544 Discussion / 545 Predictions Not sure if this has been said, but I think that Soul King is the opposite of Juha Bach. Just like quincies originate from Bach, shinigamis get their power from Soul King. Nicely paced chapter, though I am worried that all the 26 stern ritter fights...
  2. Vajrastra

    Chapter Bleach 543 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions I would think that it has also has to do with that shadow like thing that appeared near Bach, when he was about to take ichigo back to ice palace. http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/514/13 I think that the stern ritters have a set amount of...
  3. Vajrastra

    Chapter Naruto 629 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 629 Spoiler Discussion Ok chapter. My gut feeling is that Minato will join the fight with Kakashi against Obito. I don't think Kakashi is strong enough to defeat Obito. Also Obito and Minato have unfinished history, since Obito was indirectly responsible for Kushina's death by...
  4. Vajrastra

    Chapter Bleach 521 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 521 Discussion / 522 Predictions Tell me you are joking. Though it is Christmas, I do not see a thread title stating the absence of chapter this week. Infact, Naruto even has a fake spoiler!
  5. Vajrastra

    Chapter Bleach 521 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 521 Discussion / 522 Predictions Finally, a very refreshing view of zanpaktous! I would also like to add, that Urahara Kisuke seems to have gotten most of his ideas/inventions from Royal Guards, and he improved on them. If that is the case, then I would not be surprised, if...
  6. Vajrastra

    Chapter Naruto 610 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction kinda meh fighting though. I was expecting more Rinnegan or Eternal Mangekyou powers/explanation, some more Madara badassery, but all we get are entangled tails and flying rubble.
  7. Vajrastra

    Chapter Naruto 610 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction I honestly did not understand what naruto did to the Jyuubi's attack. I feel like an idiot.
  8. Vajrastra

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 488 Spoiler Pics & Summaries j-preview 09 for bleach: http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/80098895/19
  9. Vajrastra

    Chapter Bleach 487 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 487 Spoiler Discussion seems like an interesting chapter. Finally we ave a chapter i which there is a lot of talk, which is rare by Bleach standards. I am loving it :D It seems that normal vandenreich soldiers do not know much about Aizen. It would be awesome when Aizen is introduced...
  10. Vajrastra

    Chapter Bleach 484 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions Awesome post dude. Honestly, I think that all the soul particles are governed by the soul king. Quincy, vasto lordes, hollows, shinigamis are originated from the soul king. The war between Quincy and shinigamis might have happened because the Quincy...
  11. Vajrastra

    Chapter Bleach 479 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 479 Spoiler Discussion chapter is out: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/479
  12. Vajrastra

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 479 Spoiler Pics & Summaries the chapter is out: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/479
  13. Vajrastra

    Chapter Bleach 473 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 473 Spoiler Discussion seems like tsukishima dies, byakuya and rukia come out of the gaming room along with hitsu and yukio. yukio explains riruka's ability to rukia.. and the battle between ginkou and ichigo continues.. atleast thats what i gathered from google translate.
  14. Vajrastra

    Chapter Naruto 561 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 561 Spoiler Discussion I think this is reason why Tobi asked Kabuto the seals for undoing edo tensei. He would have predicted that Kabuto will resurrect Madara as an edo summon. I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi un-summons Madara by using the undoing seals for edo tensei.
  15. Vajrastra

    Chapter Naruto 560 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 560 Discussion / 561 Predictions cmon! Thats a bit of a stretch! Itachi, Naruto and Bee had to use their strongest techniques just to beat Chibaku Tensei! ---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ---------- Back on topic... I am expecting to see...
Top