Recent content by VashDaStampede

  1. VashDaStampede

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1023 Discussion

    I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thought this, but I always had a feeling Sanji would be a late or alternative bloomer compared to his siblings. Well, the count down to Sanji's power up has started. So has the countdown to Zoro's black blade...in my opinion. :D
  2. VashDaStampede

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1022 Discussion

    I wish I had time to read all the comments. I know the part about Sanji handling both King and Queen has people in a frenzy. :D
  3. VashDaStampede

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1021 Discussion

    If Momo gets changed into an adult...this just opens the door to more questions. Will he just be bigger and stronger? A 8 yr old boy in a 28 yr old body? Will all the fights and training he's seen manifest into actual experience? Will his "false" fruit also mature (*cough* Awaken *cough*)...
  4. VashDaStampede

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1020 Discussion

    1. I'd really like to think that Robin has Haki. But I think Oda is gonna focus on her DF, which I'm betting is awakened. And speaking of Ussop and Haki...yeah, when is that gonna get fleshed out. 2. My thoughts exactly 3. If we don't get an explanation next chapter, then we are truly in the...
  5. VashDaStampede

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1020 Discussion

    I think Sanji's upcoming fight is going to finally give people what they've wanted. I think Sanji has a wild card up his sleeve that he's been scared to use for some reason. And not the Germa suit.
  6. VashDaStampede

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1018 Discussion

    This may have been said but, I wonder...if Big Mom gets "defeated", wouldn't that eliminate Nami's new power up? Looks to me like Big Mom will either switch sides or decide to escape for some reason before CP0 makes there move.
  7. VashDaStampede

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1017 Discussion

    Ah man, if we get a Who's Who flashback, let it be short like Senor Pink's.
  8. VashDaStampede

    Shounen Build King by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi

    I know it's just getting started but I'm liking Build King already. I just hope it is given a chance to really shine instead of being cut short like Toriko.
  9. VashDaStampede

    Chapter Toriko 396 Discussion - Final Chapter

    I'll never get tired of those Hitler videos. LOL! Classic. It was kinda odd how Komatsu's demon was just completely ignored at the end. We didn't even get to see the face.
  10. VashDaStampede

    Chapter Toriko 396 Discussion - Final Chapter

    Wow, another one bites the dust. It makes me wonder if any manga is selling like it used to. It's not like Toriko is the only one to get "ended" in the past year or so. Dare I say it...yeah, I'll say it. At this rate, I see One Piece being rushed in the next 2 years. You heard it here...
  11. VashDaStampede

    Chapter Toriko 394 Discussion/395 Predictions

    So it's confirmed huh? I just hope it's completely over. If there any spin offs or anything like that; it almost defeats the point of ending the original early.
  12. VashDaStampede

    Chapter Toriko 394 Discussion/395 Predictions

    Firstly, great chapter. Outside of the plot hole someone mentioned (if Neo was vomiting for days, what was everyone else doing? Just snacking and watching and waiting?), I thought it was well done for the end of an arc. I'm guessing blue probably got an item or two in those days and his 3rd...
  13. VashDaStampede

    Chapter Toriko 392 Discussion/393 Predictions

    I want there to be more Toriko, but if there is, then what was all the rushing for? There is a lot that could've been shown. I have a feeling that is all we are going to get from the 3rd demon. Maybe a little commentary from the 3 in a few chapters but that's it. I'm not sure if I like or...
  14. VashDaStampede

    Chapter Toriko 391 Discussion/392 Predictions

    So it looks like Ichiryuu and Froese may be giving Toriko a hand from the other side. Or they will just be explaining things for us while the fighting is going on. It seems like we won't get any good action from the other 4HK at this point. I'm kinda sad about that. But what can you do...
  15. VashDaStampede

    Chapter Toriko 390 Discussion/391 Predictions

    Good chapter. I liked seeing Midora go off. But to be speeding to the end, a whole lot of new things are being introduced. I wonder what that mass of Nitro Ichiryuu sees will be about.
Top