Recent content by vattu-

  1. Shounen Karakuri Douji ULTIMO by Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki

    Re: [FEATURED SERIES] Karakuri Douji ULTIMO by Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki hmm I have a feeling I read the first chapter like 1 year ago? Atleast I remember clearly that someone scanlated it or something like this. Always wondered what happened to the collaboration =)
  2. Shounen Akatsuki by Motoki Koide

    Re: [NEWCOMER]Akatsuki by Motoki Koide Sounds alot like Double Arts.. right?
  3. Shounen [FEATURED] Hunter x Hunter

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Well, not to bash or anything, nice long and good review kinda. Just that you should try to simplify your explanations. And about letting the manga stop because, "gon and killua are top 'tier' hunters" made me wonder if you actually read the whole manga.. Yeah, they're...
  4. Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter
  5. Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter I'll be badass dissapointed if its actually Ging and Netero. Because Gon is supposed to find Ging, not that Ging should come to Gon. And 261 chapters first page said "10 chapters". So that mean 8 more chapters left, then no more HxH? I cant belive this, there's no way he can...
  6. Naruto and his Arsenal of Jutsu

    Re: what type of new wind move will naruto produce attack/deffensive or both knowing naruto, hes not a defensive person so he will most likely create a offensive jutsu, the idea about gaining experience with the kage bunshins is really nice but has its side effects on the story. If he can...
  7. Chapter 301 Discussion [Naruto]

    After reading ever y posible post on this thread, i want to know what chakra would feel like in real world ;D The thought of sasuke trying to kill Orochimaru, I think his done it many times at training to see if his improved enough to kill Itachi. The next chapter will probably be talkin out of...
Top