Recent content by Vegi

  1. Vegi

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 Hello again~~! Yup, I started reading Psyren. I totally fell in love with this manga O.o It's just too great. Like One Piece in it's old good times! And your translations are the greatest!!! Gosh, I just want more and more of this title xD and I want Kabuto to show...
  2. Vegi

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 Hello again! I'm not a fan of making personal conversations on forum, but I just can't stop myself from responsing *-* YOU'RE ABLE TO BAKE?! It's not very common in these times... I think I love you now <3 <cake zombie> That's some nice history O.o Were you telling...
  3. Vegi

    Queenie... is probably going TO BE FREAKING AWESOME FOR EVER!!!111

    Re: The Muffin-thread! :3 First Polish man writing here! Yeah! I just wanted to say that Emily is a real Queen (not only for muffins). I owe her ^-^ Wonderful woman indeed. And... Don't consider this post as SPAM, please so: - I am a vegetarian too! Yay \o/ for us. - I don't think Naruto is...
Top