Recent content by VeNoM87

  1. Chapter 339 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 339 Predictions [Naruto] I doubt that something like that is going to happen (read don't want to). Hidan is hanging in mid-air surrounded by explosive tags above a big hole... I don't think shikamaru's actual plan is to destroy Hidan but to make him fall in the cave and be buried by sand...
  2. Chapter 339 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 339 Predictions [Naruto] I just noticed that Naruto has his kyuubi eyes out on page 006.. i don't know if that means that he'll use some of the power or just because he's a bit pissed. But he looks kinda calm under it, so who knows. For the fact if asuma is really dead or not, who knows...
  3. Chapter 338 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 338 Predictions [Naruto] The last part about Kakazu taking Hidan's heart doesn't sound all that bad tbh... i think that could actually happen and Kakuzu saying a nice line like: You really don't die at all do you ;x unless Naruto kicks there arses ofc..
  4. Chapter 334 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 334 Predictions [Naruto] I think kakashi thought ahead of things and did take blood from Kakazu (even though it looks like he killed him). I think the next chapter will be a lot of talking. The chapter after that however will be Kakuzu going frenzy and Naruto saving Kakashi from his...
  5. Chapter 334 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 334 Predictions [Naruto] Aye was just thinking about that myself... but maybe they vanished already because you didn't exacly see him do the justsu. Maybe Yamato has more plans with Naruto and doesn't want to let him go just yet... i'm thinking he wants to test some stuff with Naruto now...
  6. Chapter 334 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 334 Predictions [Naruto] I absolutely can't predict what will happen next, first i need a translation. But i think that what you say about the vial is correct. I think kakashi will fill (or has filled) the vial.
  7. Chapter 333 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 333 Predictions [Naruto] It could be... Kakashi has his mangekyou sharingan thingy, with which he can "Transport/teleport" things. He could possibly do the same thing with blood..... just an idea
  8. Chapter 252 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 252 Predictions [Bleach] I also think there is something special (in a good way) about Ichimaru,curious what his bankai will be like cuz i'm sure he has one, he's just so.... strange. When they all "left" SS he also said: Take Care to the girly (forgot her name O_o), which you don't often...
  9. Chapter 252 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 252 Predictions [Bleach] Aye i think Neru is actually quite powerfull and will be of very good use.
  10. Chapter 331 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 331 Predictions [Naruto] I was thinking the same thing, Naruto really looks cool that way. Also did whith the burial of the 4rth
  11. Chapter 330 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 330 Predictions [Naruto] Hehe that's also a possibility... everything can happen and both things will have a nice twist in the series.
  12. Chapter 330 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 330 Predictions [Naruto] I don't think the part about Naruto going "kyuubi" is so far fetched. If Naruto really gets to know that Asuma died, and they do have the time for a funeral it has to happen quick. When Naruto has to stop his training, wash up and go to the funeral he will still be...
  13. Chapter 330 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 330 Predictions [Naruto] I don't think Naruto will be able to do a "wind-rasengan" yet. If that would be powerful as they say it is then the serie would end pretty fast, cuz naruto is o so powerful. I think he has already learned so much from this training alone that his techniques will...
  14. Chapter 330 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 330 Predictions [Naruto] Would be quite cool if Naruto actually does have weights, he likes copying stuff a bit so why not this :) though i doubt he will actually have it
  15. Chapter 330 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 330 Predictions [Naruto] Nice nice ^^, the painting stuff is nicely explained :) About: "Then in one gigantic blast brings the 2 together when both reach 100%. This does...something...dunno what." I think it will be something like that, clashing the rasengan to a windthingy. The same...
Top