Recent content by Verbal

  1. Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 580 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
  2. Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 580 Spoiler Discussion The spoiler posted was pretty brief, but makes fair sense. It could be because your girl and her mother aren't so familiar with OP?
  3. Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 580 Spoiler Discussion It sounds like the war ended too easily after all that tension building up. But I guess that's an indicator of Shanks' reputation/strength. Hopefully we get a full script soon.
  4. Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 580 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
  5. Chapter One Piece 571 Discussion / 572 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 571 Spoiler Discussion High doubts on the 2nd script for the following reason. There's psychological dialogue in the script, Oda said Luffy will never have any. (in a past SBS). But ofcourse, it could've been just a error on the person who posted it.
  6. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Basic etiquettes for translators. Thanks guys. I'll keep those things in mind, and start looking for a group I can work with. Will be back for advice again in the near future!
  7. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Basic etiquettes for translators. Thanks bax for the quick neat reply. Reading those quality topics was what gave me the last push in this direction. Further input from anyone is welcome!
  8. Spoiler One Piece Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: One Piece 540 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
  9. Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Basic etiquettes for translators. So, I've been leeching here for quite a while. After quitting online gaming, I've realised I do have a bit of spare time...and thought it might be nice to do a bit of translating. Keep my English & Japanese sharp, while fulfilling my manga craving.:) So...
  10. Chapter Bleach 354 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 354 Discussion/355 Predictions Thread 58 chapters left....to what? o.O While I do think that the Espadas fought so far don't live up to the initial threat they were supposed to be, I'd really be annoyed with a "These are the true Espadas!!".
  11. Fairy Tail Vol. 16 (Chap 127-134) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 132 Discussion / 133 Prediction I'm only referring to this chapter. On page 4, Happy says both of them got different jobs/missions. (二人とも別の仕事入っちゃたからね) Doesn't say anything about the content of the mission, simply says they are unable because they got a different mission.
  12. Fairy Tail Vol. 16 (Chap 127-134) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 132 Discussion / 133 Prediction Thanks to those who pointed out Wendy's name from the past chapters, didn't notice it at all. It's clearly mentioned that Gaz&Juvia are on a different mission, so I doubt they'll be popping up anytime soon. The shock on everyone's face was due...
  13. Chapter Bleach -97 Disscusion

    Re: Bleach -97 Disscusion/316 Predictions Great chapter, enough to get me posting! (Means alot) Just thought I'd re-refer ppl to this. With this in mind, Aizen probably isn't outnumbered as much as many of us think he is.
  14. Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Re: The Fairy Tail Discussion thread Great to see FT getting more attention. Only read upto c38, since the raws kind of stopped getting uploaded. Rave wasn't exactly rubbish, but to me it wasn't a top-class series. Personally enjoying FT alot more.
Top