I feel this BOT will be different this time. If I remember correctly every time BOT was used, 9AD or Shioon was like : "XXX (insert the name of your choosing)!! I WILL KILL YOU" then he attacked crazily.
We don't have that this time, Shioon even said a real line (I get it now, you're the ones...
It's been bugging me for a while now : everytime I see Thousand faces she reminds me of Shiho:
- their nature: very playful but ruthless (Shiho was not ruthless with the MC but with other to achieve her goals (with the head of the pharmaceutical group for example)
- experts at using poisons...
If I recall correctly, 9AD recorded all of his techniques in the phone he gave Sihoon at the end of part 1. So Sihoon has them all.
However, as it was stated when Sihon was fighting the Hyung of Hyuk So Chun (end of part 2) he lacks the basics, meaning (as I understand it) the way to move and...