Recent content by verysleepy

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 31 Discussion

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 31 Discussion/Chapter 32 Predictions http://www.mangatoyou.org/shingeki_no_kyojin/31/34/ Chapter 31 - page 34, the people hiding on top of the roofs are clearly scouts waiting for an ambush. I don't know about those other people - they could be civilians (who were...
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 31 Discussion

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 31 Discussion/Chapter 32 Predictions I wasn't debating whether Annie was the female titan or not; that is clearly obvious. I was answering the question in the post above mine - what evidence did Armin have to think that Annie was the titan?
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 31 Discussion

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 31 Discussion/Chapter 32 Predictions I agree that the evidence supporting Annie being titan is small compared to the evidence that she killed the specimens, but I wouldn't say it is unsubstantial. Here are a couple of reasons why I think Armin may have suspected...
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 31 Discussion

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 31 Discussion/Chapter 32 Predictions I agree with the post above - Annie would be unable to effectively transform into a Titan underground. Armin & Eren asking Annie to go underground with them is basically asking her to give possible "proof" that she is not the...
Top