Recent content by victorpborghi

  1. victorpborghi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 477 Predictions My prediction is that Luffy will get Oz down and then faint or something, then the Mugiwaras together get Moria owned :D
  2. victorpborghi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 475 Predictions Thread LOL, That would be the funniest thing. Imagine Perona in a happy, fairytale land where everything is colorful and beautiful, she would kill herself :P
  3. victorpborghi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 49 (ch471-481) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 473 Prediction Thread But he can be a carnivorous bear :) And I don't think he needs to have a DF power to be strong, maybe he relys on his brute force only. My predictions to the next chapter is all Mugiwaras X Oz and hopefully he is finally beaten up. I don't think Kuma will...
  4. victorpborghi

    Chapter One Piece Volume 48 (ch460-470) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 469 Predictions I'm hoping for a fight longer than the others, so Chopper's bounty raise from 50 :( Maybe it'll last 2 or 3 chapters.
Top