Recent content by Viewtiful

  1. Viewtiful

    Shounen Jûshin Enbu by Huang Jin Zhou & Arakawa Hiromu

    If, by any chance, you find it, please, pass it :) I will try to find, too. Let's hope someone scans it!
  2. Viewtiful

    Shounen Jûshin Enbu by Huang Jin Zhou & Arakawa Hiromu

    Thanks, Isa-sama, for this update! :D My heart is fast beating right now from the excitement! I hope we get to see Juushin Enbu really soon ^^ [hr] I just heard a rumor that chapter 20 will be the last for Juushin Enbu. Is this, by any chance, true? :(
  3. Viewtiful

    Shounen Jûshin Enbu by Huang Jin Zhou & Arakawa Hiromu

    Now, with the end of Fullmetal Alchemist, can someone tell me if Juushin Enbu is going to return to GanGan at some time soon? :D
  4. Viewtiful

    Bakuman Vol 06 (ch044-ch052) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 52 Discussion / 53 Prediction Thread Does someone know if Shirokuro or js06 are planning to translate this chapter? .-. I was really sad last chapter, as I am not a big fan of Sakura's translations.
  5. Viewtiful

    Bakuman Vol 06 (ch044-ch052) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 51 Discussion / 52 Prediction Thread You don't need to apologize, but this really leaves me sad. I really admire AkAtSuKi works. Hope you guys catch up in the future (who knows next week?)! =D
  6. Viewtiful

    Bakuman Vol 06 (ch044-ch052) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 51 Discussion / 52 Prediction Thread Can someone tell me the name of the new manga that appeared in the last chapter, please? Yes, I know it is "Great Thief Cheater", but what I'd like to know is: how is the name spelled in japanese? How did they translate the [japanese name] to...
  7. Viewtiful

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman General Hang Out Thread Did you see that Bakuman won an award in Japan this month? It is the Manga-Zin Award, in the first edition of the Award. http://natalie.mu/comic/pp/mangazin/page/3 (can someone, please, translate what they say here?) In second place, Yuki Suetsugu's...
  8. Viewtiful

    Spoiler Bakuman Spoiler Thread

    It takes a long time for some translation on the spoilers D:
  9. Viewtiful

    Shounen Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi and Obata Takeshi

    Re: Bakuman by Ohba Tsugumi & Obata Takeshi Bakuman is a fusion: Bakuchi (gambling) and Manga (manga, lol). Literally, "Manga Gambler".
  10. Viewtiful

    FMA Volume 21 Discussion (Chapters 84-87)

    Re: Chapter 85 Discussion/86 Predictions LQ RAW is out! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YILWD1R
  11. Viewtiful

    FMA Volume 21 Discussion (Chapters 84-87)

    Re: FMA ch84 Discussion Chapter 85 RAW MQ http://www.sendspace.com/file/a4ih62 http://www.mediafire.com/?zubnzwniwn6 Thanks to AA batery, from fullmetal-alchemist.com, for finding this RAW!
  12. Viewtiful

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump Scan Dump! [2008] Thanks a lot, Kirimi! :D I am not looking for any RAW in particular, I just wanted to give a look at the releases of Akamaru Jump. I didn't know it had already happened, hehehe. I though it would be now in July
  13. Viewtiful

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump (Shounen Mag by Shueisha) [Archive 2008 and older]

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump Scan Dump! [2008] I saw on this thread, some pages behind, the link for a comic gag of Akamaru Jump. Is there more RAW of Akamaru Jump? I would really like to give a look at it.
  14. Viewtiful

    Shounen Karakuri Douji ULTIMO by Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki

    The special (nine pages?) that came with Ultimo 0 at Shonen SQ. II hasn't been scanned?
  15. Viewtiful

    Shounen Karakuri Douji ULTIMO by Stan Lee x Takei Hiroyuki

    So, "Karakuri Douji Ultimo", then, could be something like "Mecanical Child Ultimo"? Hmmm... Thanks for your info! ^^
Top