Recent content by VIII

  1. Discussion Is Allen a Noah? *Confirmed*

    Re: Is Allen a Noah? Nu, I don't see this happening at all, for three reasons. 1) It'd be ridiculous if he was part Innocence, part Akuma, and part Noah. I think that Allen being the first two things is unique enough, but the third is just a bit of overkill. I don't think Hoshino would do...
  2. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man 096 Discussion It looks to be that way. I mean, in a biblical sense, we're all descendants of Noah. Maybe it's something like atavism, meaning that Noah's superhuman genes could skip a generation or two, or three, or however many it may be, before finally manifesting in a...
  3. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man 096 Prediction No, his name is 'Khanda'. The symbol on his chest is Omkar. http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefsom.htm Should be noted that Kanda's Omkar doesn't have the symbol for the dream state on it. Just the ordinary state, deep sleep, and...
  4. Seinen Bastard!! by Hagiwara Kazushi

    Re: Bastard!! Manga Discussion Thread We love you, pocketmofo. <3 I'm wondering what language Luckas's Bastard!! volumes are in...
  5. Seinen Bastard!! by Hagiwara Kazushi

    Re: Bastard!! Manga Discussion Thread *worships* I don't know how much I could do, since I know no Japanese, but I'd be glad to do help in any way that I could.
  6. Seinen Bastard!! by Hagiwara Kazushi

    Re: Bastard!! Manga Discussion Thread I've got volumes 1-24 of Bastard!! (RAW, of course), although they're far from HQ scans, methinks. Better than nothing, though. I leave the Raw-Manga files open so they can upload (bittorrent stuffs), but my router ain't that great, so it doesn't connect to...
  7. Discussion Alesteir Crowly's name's origin

    Pish posh. Aleister Crowley isn't that bad a guy. He was excellent at chess, a pretty good mountain climber, a drug experimenter ('Diaries of a Drug Fiend' = interesting read), and something of a mystic. He wrote several books ('The Book of the Law' probably being his most famous) which may...
Top