If I'm not mistaken, someone had even made a theory about it, with some symbolism linking the two characters. Baam's number was 25 which was related to Christmas and her sword was called Colorless December, as well as the fact that Baam was described as a great shark and her epithet was Great...
It looks like Adori's design is a reference to her epithet, the killer whale.
I feel sorry for Proust who only took L this arc, he ended up taking a blow even from Yama, he really went through the worf effect.
In the end, Yama and the Beastkins' feud against Traumerei came to nothing, he only took several L and Traumerei kicked the bucket before any conclusion was reached.
These Revolutionaries are very weak at the moment, just the fact that Rachel is in their organization makes me root against them.
But I don't doubt at all that SIU must be planning to do something with them in the future, he wouldn't introduce them without a purpose.