Recent content by viva cmpunker

  1. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2013-2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    This is the only site I found with anime ratings other than the top 10. http://www.geocities.jp/animesityouritu/ It has the ratings for anime series from 2000 till 2012, so it includes all of Bleach's ratings from beginning to end. Whether you want to take it as an "official" source or not is...
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2013-2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Why 2 chapters of One-Punch Man? They are all caught up. The next chapter will be released on October 31st according to Murata's site. One-Punch Man is released irregularly, so those "expected release dates" are not always right. They already said that Seraph will be released twice a month, and...
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2013-2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    Since pretty much everyone else already said what I wanted to say about adding more series to ESJ, I'll talk about WT volumes. If you look at the releases of English manga volumes, they are usually released about a year after the Japanese releases. WT volume 1 was released in July 2013, so I...
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2013-2014] - Discussion and TOC Talk

    I just assumed "off" is just short for official. If Sasaki is following those 2 twitter accounts, just like he's following other official Shueisha accounts, I'm guessing there is a good chance they're not fake.
  5. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Shimabukuro had his first big success back in 1997 with his first WSJ series Takeshi. This is not Shimabukuro's first rodeo. They cancelled Takeshi in 2002 because Shimabukuro was arrested for violating Japan's child prostitution laws. He came back to Shueisha with a new series called Ring and...
  6. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    The color chapters for One Piece and Naruto were announced for the English Shonen Jump. We'll have to wait till Monday for them.
  7. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012-2013] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Yes, that was reported a long time ago. I still find it interesting. Till this day, I wonder if a new editor will tell Oda to not spoil it for him/her.
  8. Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

    Is there any news about Captain Tsubasa's return? It's been a year since en la liga ended and usually the gap between each series/saga is one year, at least for the recent ones. I'm wondering if there was any mention for its return, or if it will be a very long break like the old ones.
Top