Recent content by Vivaofcp

  1. Vivaofcp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 823 Discussion / 824 Predictions

    I think it's Ahho Zurako, that noble girl from Goa Kingdom
  2. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 151 Discussion / 152 Predictions

    He dismissed the ones that didn't follow his stratagem...
  3. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 146 Spoiler Thread Honestly, I didn't think Eizan was the type to be persuaded just by being called out. I thought he wouldn't care if Souma tried to attack his pride. This development is a bit more simple than what I expected, but I don't necessarily dislike it so far...
  4. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 140 Spoiler Thread Mmmm, but aren't Eizan and the judges making the the whole thing purposefully obvious? Souma would expose it to whom? I'm used to knowing what this mangaka has in his mind, and I don't like that he's getting the better of me :devil-mad Since Erina is...
  5. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 140 Spoiler Thread Meh, I don't really think it'll go down that way. The dish being so good they won't be able to lie despite wanting to, That would be a bit cheesy. Gin is only the head chef of the resort owned by the academy, so, even if it's more plausible, I'm not...
  6. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 140 Spoiler Thread Lol got stuck between Yuki and Yoshino. Yukino (I'll keep using it): Erinacchi! Stay hidden in your room for now! Megumi: Don't leave untill we call you, Nakiri-san. Erina: Y-yes.
  7. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 140 Spoiler Thread Yeah, I agree with that much, but if the shokugeki's are unreliable how do you think they'll take the school back? Maybe Doujima will come in clutch, but I can't really picture a scenario I like. Edit: On it ---------- Post added at 04:56 PM...
  8. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 140 Spoiler Thread http://www.mangahop.com/Shokugeki_no_Soma_Chapter_List/140/ portuguese scans yay
  9. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 140 Discussion/141 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 140 Spoiler Thread I have honestly no idea what the mangaka has in mind to turn this around, and that's a first in this series. I hope I get pleasantly surprised.
  10. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 138 Discussion/139 Predictions

    I think it could be interesting if Azami's policy actually had a positive influence in the academy, creating a more complex conflict about wether or not he should be taken down (terrible father vs professional competence), but I doubt that's the case. The most obvious path would be making his...
  11. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 137 Spoiler Thread Well, I'll agree that the transition from the festival arc to the current one felt a bit abrupt. But it is necessary to have an arc centerd around Erina's characterization, which to some extent was hinted at in previous chapters ("chefs can't afford to...
  12. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 137 Discussion/138 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 137 Spoiler Thread http://www.mangacap.com/Shokugeki_no_Soma_Chapter_List/137/17/
  13. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 136 Discussion/137 Predictions

    I'm sorry, but what she said after Alice's match and when she told Souma that chefs weren't allowed to fail, the mangaka was most definitely hinting her future character. Of course it wasn't enough to get the specifics, but her talk with Souma on the car made me immediatly wonder if he was...
  14. Vivaofcp

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 135 Discussion/136 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 135 Spoiler Thread Yeah the point of Megumi's development is to make her more independant, and she already started heading that way, so if she were to be in need of saving again her charatcer would go right back to the beginning. Although if Azami puts her through some...
Top