If you need to be in a certain state of mind for domi reversi to work my guess is that nika will counter that by making them laugh. I also think laugh tale is an area affected by nika that makes it irresistible to laugh there. It's not that the tale is so funny, but that you literally cannot...
I think we can get a hint in this chapter. Road sees humans as lesser beings, and therefore cannot accept working under one. How would he react if he learned that his precious Sun God is a human? I doubt he would be accepting and understanding. I think he would revolt against the mere idea, and...
I got the impression that Kizaru took Luffy somewhere, then came back and attacked Franky.
It really is sad that Sanji deflecting Saturn lessens Saturn in my mind instead of Making Sanji look good.
Oda has been doing Sanji dirty for too long..
She could have also given a long term command like "Stand by for my orders, meanwhile respond to other orders as usual." This way other commands are followed, but the old order never gets inactive and she can retake command at any point as long as Stella or Gorosei never gives a direct command.
Seems unlikey, I don't see any reason why Law would that, and no proof that he can do it.
Change it to does not know Vegapunk then, she only mentioned hearing of him.
The immortality surgery cost the user of the ope ope no mi his life so it is not a possibility that he has given it to Luffy. And Robin's reaction to meeting Lilith is telling that she has not met Vegapunk before.
I think Luffy should have been on their radar since Alabasta, but still they let him go in exchange for Robin at Water 7. After that I feel that it is only sending Kuma to Thriller Bark that speaks for them trying to take out Luffy specifically. In all the other cases they have different reason...
How did the Gorosei know the fruit would awaken? Was there something that gave away? Is their conversation taking place in the future? What am i missing?
Are the Gorosei saying 'why did they have to change the name' because they don't know what the new name is now, or because they don't know what the old name was? Or maybe both.
It makes the most sense that they don't know the original name anymore, but since they seem to know the effect and can...
If the Vinsmokes have heir DNA spliced with some of this race's DNA then producing fire might just be one of the possible abilities King's race can possess. It could even be connected to the origin of devil fruits..
Whatever it is that makes the WG interested in the gomu gomu no mi, I'm guessing it has something to do with its awakened ability. Which makes me think we will soon see Luffy awakening his fruit.
If Marco can heal Zoro in an instant, it would have to be explained why he didn't heal Ace at Marineford. Or at the very least why he didn't heal Whitebeard when he got stabbed by Squardo. He maybe should also have been able to heal Whitebeard's illness..
I don't think Marco's healing is as...