Recent content by voicemix

  1. voicemix

    Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 250 Spoiler Thread Oh, that is a WOW!!! Can't wait to watch Arcoballeno arc XDD
  2. voicemix

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 246 Spoiler Thread Seems quite impossible for me to operate 3 swords effectively, but whatever Yama-chan looks SOOOOOOOOOOO cool holding 'em like 'There's nothing I can't do' Also can't wait for more info on Primo guardians since they are so much alike the ones we know, must be...
  3. voicemix

    [Poll]Whos your most favourite member of the 10th Vongola Famiglia?

    Re: [Poll]Whos your favourite Vongola Famiglia ?? I voted Yamamoto :D - he's reliable and he can be serious and collected, but only when it's really needed without uneccesary tension, helping all the rest of the family feel more relaxed when they don't have to fight or anything Then again I...
  4. voicemix

    Who's your least favorite member of the Vongola 10th Famiglia?

    I voted Gokudera - his loud mouth and terrible attitude towards everyone except Tsuna make him extremely unlikable for me. But then again I don't particularly fond of Tsuna
Top