Recent content by Void

  1. Chapter Bleach 283 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 283 Predictions I could definitely see a Halibel vs. Noitora due to the words they exchanged after they were briefly introduced. I think we definitely need to see more Espada tension. I also can't wait to see what Aizen thinks of GJ's recent action. (I'm sure he predicted it or...
  2. Chapter Bleach 283 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 283 Predictions I don't think they do. Halibel's wonder at Ichigo at the beginning of the chapter seems to confirm that. Also when Ichigo first met Yami and Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra was perplexed as to how his energy could fluctuate rapidly--even higher than his for tiny bursts...
  3. Chapter Bleach 283 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 283 Predictions I hope Ichigo's will is strong enough to keep it subdued; until this chapter I wasn't so sure : ) I don't think, like you said, he's been afraid of being taken over for a long time; now it's just his being reluctant. I could be wrong, but is this really the...
  4. Chapter Bleach 283 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 283 Predictions It's true that Ichigo won dominance over Shirosaki, but remember what Shirosaki said: as soon as you let your guard down for even an instant, I will crush your skull. Maybe while he was impaled by Ulquiorra, some new Shirosaki conflict took place that we don't know...
  5. Chapter 281 Bleach Discussion

    Re: 281 Bleach Predictions I very much agree. I'd love to see an "inner world" montage and have no one else be there but Ichigo looking for some wise advice only to find nothing at all. The Shirosaki/Hollow mask has been saving him ever since he re-emerged as a shinigami. Now we have a...
  6. Chapter 281 Bleach Discussion

    Re: 281 Bleach Predictions There are a lot of "equivalences" between the HM and SS arcs: Madarame <--> Dordonii Abarai <----> Grimmjow Kuchiki Byakuya <---> Ulquiorra (Byakuya and Ulquiorra both secretly care about their relative "damsels in distress"?) Kenpachi Zaraki <---> Noitora...
Top