Recent content by voldy18

  1. voldy18

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 135 Discussion I'm glad, I'm not the only one who thought that. XD
  2. voldy18

    Anime Mobile Suit Gundam 00

    Re: Gundam 00 I liked it, but it's also... kinda confusing. I think, I need to rewatch it. ^^;
  3. voldy18

    sahugani's Naruto review 357-359

    Well, I don't remember if Sakon said that. However, I don't see why Sasuke wouldn't (or couldn't) learn it. He can summon snakes. Summoning the gate shouldn't be more difficult.
  4. voldy18

    sahugani's Naruto review 357-359

    I'm not saying that it could stop Deidara's attack completely. However it might lessen its effectiveness by quite a bit. And according to Wiki it *is* supposed to be "capable of blocking almost any attack". Despite being just a B-rank jutsu. And unless Dedeidara's C4 has the power of a...
  5. voldy18

    sahugani's Naruto review 357-359

    Good review! What I haven't seen metioned anywhere... Sasuke can summon snakes. Might he also be able to summon Rashoumon? You know, that demon gate, which both Sakon (I think?) and Oro summoned. I think that would be a good defense against Deidara's C4.
  6. voldy18

    Mr. Congo Jack's Review of 358

    Every manga has chapters wherein the main character is not present. Bleach, for example. There, we sometimes see nothing from Ichigo for 5 or more chapters. Instead other characters are shown fighting. Plus, you can only show so much in 19 pages, anyway. Also, Sasuke had been missing from the...
  7. voldy18

    Kroden's comments (chapter 345)

    Well, to be fair, Oro had more than his share of fights in the first part. Against the third (115-124/126/136-138), Tsunade and Jiraiya (163-171). And Naruto in the second part (191-196). Also see a pattern? His fights got shorter and shorter and shorter... ;) Plus, it emphasizes my point that...
  8. voldy18

    Kroden's comments (chapter 345)

    I don't agree. With the Sasumaru/Orosuke theory in general, I mean. Because in both ch. 343 & 345 Kishimoto has empasized on the fact that one would be completely gone after this fight: The fight to the death between Master and Student becomes the ultimate battle without mercy. ~ 343 Sasuke...
  9. voldy18

    Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Akatsuki Mega Convo!!! That's true. However, wouldn't it be logically, that the Akatsuki's goal to find and seal all bijuu in that giant stature already existed when Oro was still a member (not to mention that it has 10 fingers)? So at that time, at least, it was 9 bijuu for 10 members.
  10. voldy18

    Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Akatsuki Mega Convo!!! Nope, he's right. Oro used to be the tenth member. He even still has his ring. That's probably why there are only nine members now. Because they are missing the tenth ring. ^^
  11. voldy18

    German Thread

    Re: German Hang Out Thread OMG!! MTV bringt endlich Wolf's Rain, ich könnte heulen vor Freude. :crying
  12. voldy18

    German Thread

    Re: German Hang Out Thread
  13. voldy18

    German Thread

    Re: German Hang Out Thread
  14. voldy18

    German Thread

    Re: German Hang Out Thread
  15. voldy18

    German Thread

    Re: German Hang Out Thread
Top