Volucris Raven

In the coolness of the morning dew,
Peace to my weary soul.
In the distant echoes of far away,
You feel my heartbeat,
In the chaos of my mortal thoughts,
There, I am understood. :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"About me"

Raging fire, I once was
Ember, is what I am now
Zealot, they once call me
In a snap, I fell into apathy

MBTI: INFP
Anima: ESTJ
Shadow Personality: ENTP

Animal Totem: Turtle
Philosophical Symbol: Tree

Unique Attributes: Colorblind, Inceptive Dreamer

"My Certainty is to be Loved. My Destiny is to Love."


>I am:Clay, Colorblind, Iorek, Betameche, Jaberwolf,SenRic, Flashback,Eiffel and Rave




Friendster version:

O ABOUT ME:
I AM...J.A.I.

I AM SIMPLY COMPLICATED IN MANNERS OF EVERYTHING.
I AM A TRUTH SEEKER
I WANT TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING FROM THE COSMIC LEVEL DOWN TO THE MOLECULAR LEVEL.
I WANT TO UNDERSTAND MYSELF.MY DESTINY.THE ULTIMATE REASON WHY I EXIST.
I WANT TO UNDERSTAND OTHERS. THE INTERACTION.THE CONNECTIONS BOTH TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD. THE ANIMALS.THE PLANTS.THE LAND.AIR.AND SEA.

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND LIFE AND EVERY LESSON IT TEACHES...

IAM:

CONTRADICTORY
EXTREME
PARADOXICAL
CHILDISH
DEEP
DUMB
INTELLIGENT
INSENSITIVE
SENSITIVE


............................
O WHO I WANT TO MEET:
EVERY HUMAN BEING FROM MY PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE WHO CROSSED PATHS WITH ME .....

THE CONCEPT OF TIME: THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE IS BUT A PERSISTENT ILLUSION...

reading novels & manga/manhwa,studying,listening to music,reading non-fiction books and sleeping
Birthday
Sep 16, 1994 (Age: 32)
Country
Philippines
Occupation
Part-time Tutor & College Student

Contact

Yahoo! Messenger
[email protected]
Top