Recent content by Vongola10thh

  1. Vongola10thh

    Reborn 308 Discussion/ 309 Predictions

    Definitly daemon spade rokudo only has one part in his hair, they clearly made it so that u noticed there was 2, the mirage/sandman idea is cool! but the thing is y wld Daemon who constantly complains about making the vongola strong no matter what he cost go to shinmon? I wonder whose next...
  2. Vongola10thh

    Reborn 304 Discussion/ 305 Predictions

    It also fits the Sun Guardians duty as it is The sun that protects the family using his own body (somethin like that idk) so his body has 2 take damage for the family in order to gain power Just thought I'd mention that :D
  3. Vongola10thh

    Reborn 304 Discussion/ 305 Predictions

    I think Kawahira is the info giver as Reborn didnt trust him and now he has memory from the future....He also knew about the Funeral wreaths when hes not even w/ the vongola or millifiore I kinda like Ryoheis new Cambio Forma but im looking forward 2 seeing Hibari and Lambo's the most The...
Top