Recent content by vongola_x

  1. vongola_x

    Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 32 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 32 Discussion / 33 Predictions As others have stated above, I doubt the pill is a one-stop shop for fixing his ki center. It could easily be a limited source of artificial ki that Shioon can use, though I do imagine that it would have a nasty side effect or two...
  2. vongola_x

    Reborn 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    The way this battle is shaping up, common sense says that Hibari loses. I do think it will happen, but not without Adelheid taking one hell of a beating herself.
  3. vongola_x

    Reborn 320 Discussion/ 321 Predictions

    I don't see any real change in Hibari's persona. In this particular chapter, he not only shows his soft spot for small animals, displays his desire to fight a strong opponent, and addresses his fellow students in a demeaning manor, all of which are well within his MO. Even if Hibari shows a...
  4. vongola_x

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 26 (Chap 214-222) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 216 Discussion/ 217 Predictions Hmm... I stand corrected.
  5. vongola_x

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 26 (Chap 214-222) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 215 Discussion/ 216 Predictions This would be an interesting time for Laxus to make a reappearance, don't you think? It's probably not going to happen so soon, but it's definitely something to ponder.
  6. vongola_x

    Reborn 319 Discussion/ 320 Predictions

    With all of the time he's taken before making his appearance, I wouldn't be surprised if Spade was at least partially responsible for the Flood of Blood incident that Iemitsu oversaw. Illusionists of his caliber could do a lot of damage to Enma and the Shimon using that situation as cover to...
  7. vongola_x

    Reborn 319 Discussion/ 320 Predictions

    Hibari will beat Adelheid, and then lose to Spade, who will overwhelm him with the power of his illusions. I wouldn't be surprised if Spade's abilities were so strong that he could trick Hibari's body into thinking that it hasn't been cured of the Sakura-kura Virus.
  8. vongola_x

    How strong is Ryūken Ishida? And what theories do you have regarding Ryūken Ishida?

    Okay folks, we get it, Uryuu got owned. Since when does this mean that Ryuuken is weak when we've really seen so little of his power? It could be easy to assume that he's on the same level as Isshin, but that's also difficult to gauge, as we haven't seen him fight very much either. Sure, his...
  9. vongola_x

    Discussion Yamamoto's Recovery

    Irie Shouichi. Let's not forget that Tsuna met with him and Spanner before leaving for Shimon's island. What they discussed is really up in the air, but one can assume that they went over a few ways that the genius inventor and engineer could help the Tenth. No one knows Byakuran better...
  10. vongola_x

    Reborn 318 Discussion / 319 Predictions

    That's what I basically feel this arc is leading towards. Let's count some of the signs pointing up to the current situation. 1. During the Succession Trial, Tsuna's resolve leads him to state that he would rather destroy the Vongola rather than accept its bloody history. At that time, Reborn...
  11. vongola_x

    Reborn 318 Discussion / 319 Predictions

    Deserts have mirages. Mirages are similar to illusions, which are constructed not by the mind, but by a reflection of light. I think that's really all of the reasoning one needs to predict that Julie/D. Spade has the Flame of the Desert. As for the chapter, I feel it will probably revolve...
  12. vongola_x

    Reborn 318 Discussion / 319 Predictions

    Theories of Julie being a mask for D. Spade have been going around for a while, and while I myself predicted that this was the case, I really don't know how to feel about it now. Throwing the First Gen Mist Guardian into the mix takes away from the current storyline and what I hoped could come...
  13. vongola_x

    Reborn 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

    The terms of their fight haven't been set yet.
  14. vongola_x

    Reborn 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

    He wasn't shown on the ship, but he definitely knew that Tsuna, Ryohei, and Gokudera were going to Shimon's island for a fight (see Chapter 311, Page 11). It wouldn't be too farfetched to think that he somehow commandeered a plane or was given some sort of alternate transportation by the Ninth...
  15. vongola_x

    Reborn 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

    Iemitsu and CEDEF being responsible for killing Enma's parents... hmm... I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. They are part of a mafia organization after all, but who's to say that their deaths weren't justified? If they were, say, planning to explode a nuke or commit some other heinous...
Top