Recent content by Vydos

  1. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Something else I've noticed in this chapter. Notice how VERY convienently that the floor got shattered like that with Hinata. And how VERY convienently it's covering anything. Sorry but I don't believe that those things haven't been...
  2. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Well there's always the chance that something like with Gaara's death and ressurection happens. But I still keep finding it weird that Kishi didn't decide to show her actual dead/stab/anything. And don't tell me it's because of censor...
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I lol'ed XD. But yeah I guess you're right, the chances that my statement comes true is really small lol
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I really don't see it. I've been staring at it for 5 minutes and I still don't see it. Looks more like a part of Hinata's body some blood and rubble.
  5. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Hmm could be possible. Going "Now you'll know true pain by killing/hurting your friends". God it's been a while since I got so psyched up for the next chapters.
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Maybe he spared her, because the situation reminded him of his own situation when he was young. You know, one of those "spur of the moment" thingies. He might have felt some sympathy at the moment, maybe that's why Kishi added the...
  7. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 All this let me to believe that Hinata isn't dead. Let's look back at the important naruto characters that died. Zabuza, 3rd hokage, Asuma, Itachi, Jiraya(he's probably dead, but I somehow see him coming back as one of Pain's...
  8. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 He probably creates those blades through chakra molding. It does contain his chakra.
  9. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I have to agree with him. I don't really think that Hinata is dead or will die at the moment. Same thing for Kakashi but I'm uncertain about that. Don't you people find it weird, the way that Hinata supposedly "died". Usually when...
Top