Recent content by WARLORD77

  1. Question

    hi mate, I tried to watched anime from both animesuki and fansubbed, but when i press to download it says (Internet explorer cannot download), but in animefreak web site everything is ok? Can You help me, please give me a web page where I can watch any anime.
  2. Question

    Thanks mate, I really dont wanna say good bye coz this topic will be dead then:D I will add you to my msn, I will send you a letter. Cya
  3. Question

    Woooooooooooooooooooow Good collection. Bro, do you know any good website to download these animes
  4. Question

    Thanks for the great detailed answer :) [hr] HOw can I enjoy any cartoon same captain tsuabasan, i mean football cartoon! [hr] I mean any cartoons i can watch about football
  5. Question

    My question is not answered :P
  6. Question

    Hi all, Am happy to be with you all in this forum, as I am a fan of all Tsuabasa's cartoons and music and games, but i have a question: Regarding cartoons I watched Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002, any releases after this part? The final match in Captain tsubasa Road 2002 was a friendly match...
  7. Captain Tsubasa: Music Theater

    Thanks, You made my day
  8. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi all Hi all, Am new to this Forum, a Fan of Captain Tsubasa series. Welcome me pls^^
Top