Recent content by WarmIce

  1. Chapter 328 Discussions [Naruto]

    I'm going to have to ban myself from the manga now on. As it looks like Naruto will only tread on darker and more twisting scenes to come. I'm holding my breath for the animated version , this chapter in particular reminds me of how poignant the animated scenes were. I try to imagine the above...
  2. Raruto Chapter 06

    Wow. Goodd stuff:P)
  3. October 5th: 90 minute special

    Holy OMFG. It's coming, the 2nd part is finally here !!!! x3
  4. Discussion What do you think makes Naruto so popular?

    Re: wat do u think makes Naruto so popular 1. It's funny 2. It makes you think. 3. It's got a great story. 4. And a great ninja world, very expansive and imaginative.
  5. Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    That was really the quietest chapter in quite a while. With everyone standing around looking at nothing in particular, while Naruto amazingly completes his entire training in less than one day, which makes you think what the hell did he do in those 3 years with Jiraiya? (Not to mention the...
  6. The RPG Thread!

    Xenogears is the best RPG IMO> The story and execution was really grand, I'm still not quite believing it's even existed. It's hard to imagine a story of this scale can be integrated so seemlessly into a game. You have to beat it to believe it, but it is a masterpiece. Well strangely enough, I...
  7. Chapter 238 Discussion [Bleach]

    I feel so tensed up after that chapter. It's like Soul Society-arc all over again, all odds are against Ichigo going to Hueco Mondo.
  8. Discussion What Element Are You?

    Re: What element r U!? I'm 'fire' and 'water' by a mix of chinese zodiac and astrology. But I wanted to be 'wind', that's the element I would really want to be, if I can pick one. Like the wind that blows so freely around the world unhindered.
  9. What's Your Favorite Bankai/Shikai?

    Re: What's your favorite Ban Kai ? Tousen and Hitsugaya. There's something strategic about their Bankai, which I like. Importantly, they look better than the rest :P (I love it when Tousen shoots those rings) That doesn't mean I don't like the other Bankai as well, but some are way too cheap...
  10. Discussion Naruto's Universe -- Most Beautiful Characters

    Re: Who's the most attractive character in Naruto to you? Haku, in the pink kimono thing. His first unmasked appearance in front of Naruto is awesome and the most unforgettable scene ever. Haku, "By the way, I'm a boy" Naruto is shocked, which I'm sure 90% of the male audience is too, "No...
  11. Chapter 237 Discussions [Bleach]

    Didn't like that chapter. They made Inoue's farewell overly dramatic, in the end, it was just a pointless scene. I hate how KT is making Inoue into such a tragic character, cos it doesn't suit her at all. bah
  12. Chapter 316 Discussion [Naruto]

    I'm with you on this one. I'm willing to wager that if Kishimoto could time travel, he would go back and change features of the storyline to make it more alluring. I believe manga creation is a flexible and on-the-go business, so it's hard to imagine that Kishimoto had all of this in his head...
  13. Your Thoughts on the Lieutenants of SS

    Re: Rank Your Vice Captains V6 Abarai Renji [BANKAI, enough said] V7 Iba Testuzaemo [this is the gangsta dude that played JanKenPo with Ikkaku, looks tough to me] V10 Matsumoto Rangiku [beautiful looks, figure and effective Shikai] V13 Shiba Kaien [deceased, but looks exactly like Ichigo...
  14. The Official Uchiha Sasuke Thread

    Re: Is Sasuke going back To Konoha or not? Yeah yea. To get his revenge, Sasuke would be willing to give up his body to attain this new "power". I don't think any fan would be satisfied until we know what a Sasuke/Oro body combo looks like.
  15. Naruto and his Arsenal of Jutsu

    Re: Wind vs. Lightning? It's an oldie, but it's currently being scanlated into English by the group EMS Manga. Only the first 5 volumes have been done so far but it's still got a long way to go! EMS Manga are releasing them on an irregular basis (whenever they feel like it), but you can...
Top