Recent content by WarriorKK

  1. WarriorKK

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 265 Discussion Thread Edited Manga is OUT!
  2. WarriorKK

    Question How long a translation being approved?

    A new translator need (at least) 5 approved translations in order to get translator status. Actually, there are many new translators have more than that, but still don't have the status. I don't talk about the status in forum, because some people don't need it... Getting that status, a...
  3. WarriorKK

    The cnet128 Thread

    I'm sorry for disturbing you. Can you help me for translating the first panel in this page? http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/15493/118 I wonder, do you have any comments about the recent rumors... I mean Mangahelpers' business plan? You don't need to answer this stupid question if...
  4. WarriorKK

    Question How long a translation being approved?

    Just wonder... Because I see a lot of translations are waiting for approval. The oldest is from last year... Who have permission to approve them? How long a translation being approved?
  5. WarriorKK

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 29 (259-267)

    Re: [Release] Negima 264 I think this should be deleted, since Mangahelpers banned raws, even Edited Mangas... Ah... Our release is up too. Go to my signature.
  6. WarriorKK

    The cnet128 Thread

    Hi cnet, First thing is thanking for translating Negima! every week. Your translations also help me something ^_^ Second, can I ask you help me for translating these deliquents' dialogue in this picture? http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/15493/45 Thank you so much.
  7. WarriorKK

    Feedback Shoutbox...

    I'm having a same problem with "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Hirukowashi-hen" too. Well, only me is favourite it... One more thing, I requested a change with "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Watanagashi-hen" too. Because I missed "-hen" in its name when I submitted that series, hope you guys can fix...
  8. WarriorKK

    Discussion My first manga was...and why

    Re: My first manga was... Doraemon - It's first manga in childhood of everyone (at least in my country). First shoujo manga - Sailor Moon. First shounen manga - Dragon Ball.
  9. WarriorKK

    Support manga chapters not showing up in menu

    I seems it only shows up the lastest R/T/S. Example: If the newest RAW is chapter 20, but latest Edited Manga is just chapter 10. When scanlated chapter 11 comes out, it won't show up. Only scanlated chapter 20+ will.
  10. WarriorKK

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    http://mangahelpers.com/s/enigma/releases/ 20 releases :) Done :amuse
  11. WarriorKK

    Support Online Viewer - Not displaying first page of chapter

    Example: http://beta.mangahelpers.com/s/enigma/readonline/2328/1#apicture It began with second page, and first page was lost. I checked my file before and after uploading. The order, file name... is normal. Ah, I let Credits page be the last.
  12. WarriorKK

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Thank, I understand :) I'll be back when I have.
  13. WarriorKK

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    http://vnsharing.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5644 Minus volume 1 & 2 that I got from Mahora. So, I have 6+ volumes were edited from tankoubon RAW. Not only a leader, also a editor. You can check if you want. Can I?
Top