That is such a ridiculous explanation. They literally have CP9 and the others just for ish like that. The WG have shown no hesitation in stomping out potential problems while they are small before. I’m looking forward to Oda’s explanation on this though. Maybe it has to do with Shanks.
I see swordsman like that. They do some stance, some weird effect and then it’s a cut. It’s always a cut. The problem I have with it is I can’t tell what makes one swordsman better than another
Yea for me it’s literally about their roles. Sanji is a cook so he cooks. When he does fight he chooses to not use his hands. Zoro literally trains and works out all day to be the fighter of the crew. The fact that Sanji keeps up is cool in its own right. I just wish we understood more of Zoro’s...
Can't we just hold off on assumptions and just wait till we get the information. It could just be Kaido is a strong fighter and has the unique trait of immortality. he doesn't have to be able to destroy an island for him to be a yonkou.
I know it’s hard to write but I really wish we’d get some explanation on the techniques Zoro uses and what makes him better than other swordsman. Up until now it just seems like he’s faster but I can’t imagine him going through this series just being a hair faster than everyone.
Lesson for you. don't worry about why....no matter what the answer to that question is you'll still have to wait till they come. Just take the blessing of spoilers as they come.
Dude I’m not interested in arguing. I didn’t say anyone’s role determined there strength. I used a specific case in Sanji. That’s it.
I just said the same thing. glad someone has perspective on these things
Law is an outlier. Most of the captains in op aren’t doctors or anything atm.stop arguing fair points.
Why do y’all do this hypothetical power scaling based on who someone’s associated with. Big moms a Yonko and has brûlée on her crew. She isn’t strong. Doflamingo has sugar who isn’t strong but...
Sanji is the cook though. Luffy and Zoros job is to fight. Sanji being a cook that can stand toe to toe with them is enough to warrant respect. Sanji also has the added restriction of not fighting with his hands. That’s something! I think everyone is so focused on ranking the monster trio that...
well they use the shichibukai so they don't have to risk the admirals.The marines having the admirals is enough to cause fear and make them a threat, they don't have to use them all the time. think of it along the lines of enel(if he was an admiral) and luffy. if they sent enel to deal with...
it would be cool if Sanji's observation haki was developed to a point where he could control or make women submit to him. that would give him a way to fight them without hitting them. it would make sense considering he spent so much time on ivankov's island where he probably was tempted daily by...
I predicted last week that big moms armament haki was so trained that it was unconsciously always active which would explain having to shock her so much that the haki guard came down.May be true or false but it seems I was definitely on to something with haki being used at higher levels than...
I took it as her mastery over haki is so good she always subconsciously has it activated. Then her mental break brings is down. I also love how unpredictable op is, who though a couple years ago Caesar would go from punk hazard, through doffy's arc, around dressrossa and have a big role in big...