Recent content by warsaint777

  1. Tobi Identity & Mega Convo Thread

    Madara Mega Convo Feel free to discuss all Tobi=whoever theories here. But some useful information from Iwanin follows Who is that guy? Where did he come from? What does he do? What the crap is the point of his character? Why does he have a swirly face? What has he done with his life...
  2. Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 468 Spoiler Discussion So since when the hell is there SIX great ninja nations? Kishi introduced "The Land of Iron" just like a volume ago and now all the sudden it's big enough to ally with the big five in a world war? I mean what- is there a Metalkage over there somewhere? Is it...
  3. Amaretti's Gallery

    Amaretti you still don't cease to amaze me. I wish you could make shadowclones and color the entire series for millions of dollars.
  4. Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

    what does bankai mean "Bankai" means "final release"
  5. Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

    Re: Post All "What Chapter / Episode...?" Questions Here What chapter did they explain the special power of Kira's shikai? When does he ever fight with it besides when Momo freaked out over dead Aizen (not counting this week's chapter)?
  6. Amaretti's Gallery

    Your two newest additions are awesome. The lighting you implemented into the Jiraiya cover is gorgeous. Would you ever consider coloring the epic spread of Madara fighting the First Hokage that came out recently?
  7. Amaretti's Gallery

    Lordy lord Amertti you are seriously my hero you are so good at coloring you freaking bring Naruto to LIFE. To life. To life. Color for eternity. [hr] PS you're the best naruto color artist in the entire world, by far. Seriously. Like, it's better than when Kishimoto colors his stuff...
  8. Discussion Naruto is getting worse/boring/unattractive Thread

    Re: My almost-coherant rant on boring Naruto powers. My heart bleeds at the thought of how so much of what's in a weekly manga is impacted by deadlines. Honestly, I think I'm going to just regard Kishimoto as a good artist and stop taking the manga seriously.
  9. Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Popular Raunchy/Sexy/Pervy Mangas I'm looking for some titles of some of the more raunchy/sexy/perverted mangas. Titles as modestly suggestive as Tu-Love to ones as dirty as My Balls. What ya'll got?
  10. Discussion Naruto is getting worse/boring/unattractive Thread

    Kishimoto losing originality with jutsu creations? I want to know if anyone else that's worried that the Naruto manga has been getting worse has had this same thought. It seems to me that the abilities and powers that Kishimoto has been giving to his characters all have the same boring...
  11. Chapter 362 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 362 Predictions [Naruto] But anyway, I think Deidara is finally gonna croak this chapter. His character has been as fleshed out as fully as an Akatsuki member can be. need to remain on topic of predictions
  12. Society What fuels anti-Americanism?

    This concerns the anti-Americans that are Americans themselves, of this current generation: It's simple. Our generation was predestined to be anti-American. Think about it. We, the present young people, were shafted by coming from a bad generation. We're the product of the babyboom...
  13. Discussion Need Help from some Shoujo fans

    Okay, so this cute girl I know that I'm trying to get to like me more is interested in the fact that I'm a manga reader. So, she asks me to help her "get into it". Well, even though she does have some faint tomboy qualities in her, she's still 100% girl, so I'm like, I need to get this girl...
  14. Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004

    Re: Naruto: Shippuden - EP 004 Discussion Although I'm confident this is going to suck as much as the other episodes thus far, the direct dl is appreciated kina. Thanks. With that, somebody let me know if there is any instant of this episode that is well animated. I'm an animation critic and...
  15. The New Bleach Anime Arc Is Super Well Animated

    Omg omg omg, the last time I freaked out this much was when I saw episode 133 of Naruto. I just randomly downloaded bleach episode 115 (the latest ep) and the previous episode(s) recap was full of the most well animated fight scene segments that I have seen in almost any anime, ever. In this...
Top