Recent content by waterbaby12us

  1. waterbaby12us

    Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 598 Spoiler Discussion Thread Hey, I found some spoilers on a chinese forum. However, I can't be certain they are legit (some of it seems really farfetched) so I'm posting it here in the discussion thread instead... Hope that's alright! Spoilers...
  2. waterbaby12us

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Discussion/ 551 Predictions Thread Man, I read the spoilers few days ago so I was sort of mentally prepared, but god, actually reading the chapter, I can't help but go crazy again. ACEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~ Though, does that mean Luffy is not his blood brother? Since his mother...
  3. waterbaby12us

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 549 Spoiler Discussion Thread Gah, the comment "no chapter next week" totally killed me, and it didn't help that the next chapter is probably going to end as a major cliffie T______T Oh, how you like to torture us, Oda X__________X Luffy's bounty is probably going to be downright...
  4. waterbaby12us

    Bakuman Vol 05 (ch035-ch043) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 42 Discussion / 43 Prediction Thread wow, ch43 was fast paced. Lots of the results were in, and god, I can't believe they did so well!!!! (The Otter's author really crack me up) Eiji's getting really serious now (not that he wasn't before lol), it would be interesting to see how...
  5. waterbaby12us

    Bakuman Vol 05 (ch035-ch043) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 42 Discussion / 43 Prediction Thread Yeh, Shujin was quite cynical, but I hope the good results and putting more comedy into Trap will return Shuji back to his optimistic self XD I'm glad Trap is doing well again, it was really depressing to see chapter 7 in the 13th place in the...
  6. waterbaby12us

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 547 Discussion/548 Predictions Thread I actually feel like crying when I finished the chapter >_____< After all that pain and suffering, THEY FINALLY OUT OF THE PLACEEEEEE~~~~~~ And the whales were just so cute XD Glad to know Magellan sort of lost, it's pretty assured he can't...
  7. waterbaby12us

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 547 Spoiler Discussion Thread Wah, so they finally manage to escape XD Honestly, I'm worried at the rate they are going, they will never make it to Ace >_< School of whales? WTH? Is that... possible? Wait.. this is OP we are talking about...>.> So happy Ivankov is back though!
  8. waterbaby12us

    Psyren Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Dholaki vs Elmore A bit more harder to predict that the Maria match... though I have to say Dholaki, Granny might have the ability to foresee the future and such, but I don't really think that's useful if you don't have good attacking skills first ><
  9. waterbaby12us

    Psyren Tournament Discussion Thread

    Re: Marie vs Gordeaux LOL! This match is pretty much decided already XD
  10. waterbaby12us

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 546 Discussion/547 Predictions Thread Wow, this was an absolutely brillant chapter!!!! Luffy just totally cracked me up when he started crying XD But I'm glad there's finally SOMETHING that can stop Magellan's poison... he was really starting to get on my nerves >_< Though, I...
  11. waterbaby12us

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 545 Discussion/546 Predictions Thread Wow, I didn't expect Iva-chan to be defeated... I hope him and Inazuma will be alright >_< It seems like there will be more sacrifices made before Luffy catches up with Ace. I love what Mr 3 says about Luffy, it's really ... nice to see Luffy...
  12. waterbaby12us

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Discussion/545 Predictions Thread OP is definitely taking an interesting turn of events O_O Honestly, BB confuses me so much, what can he do that will "shake the world" in few hours? I just can't imagine freeing a certain someone or group from lvl6 will shake the world, unless...
  13. waterbaby12us

    Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 540 Discussion/541 Predictions Wow, 2 shichi as allies O_O (though can we really trust Croc?)...Luffy probably have a really good chance to chase after Ace. Golden Week is coming up...so another week of dying from anticipation..*sighs*
Top