Recent content by Waterlinkedgirl

  1. Waterlinkedgirl

    Anime Prince of Tennis Best Games!! OVA

    Sorry to hear about the delay! I made this based on a DVD version, which would explain the difference in timing. I did indeed spell Ryoma Ryouma, which is in this age a more commonly used romanisation method, for the sake of internal consistency. It's the same kind of romanisation that gives...
  2. Waterlinkedgirl

    Anime Prince of Tennis Best Games!! OVA

    To those looking for the subs to Best Games: Fuji vs Kirihara, I have good news! At last, I managed to finish the softsubs! Please note that this does not include the video, you'll have to obtain the video elsewhere to join the subs with. You can find the link to the softsubs here!
  3. Waterlinkedgirl

    Anime Game of Future: Hyoutei vs Rikkai

    Yes, I've seen it.
  4. Waterlinkedgirl

    Anime Game of Future: Hyoutei vs Rikkai

    First part of the movie came out on streaming service U-NEXT, which means the DVD release won't be there yet for at least several months (think of this as the theatrical release). I am planning to work on subtitles, though. Since tenipuri is not a tenth as big here as it is in Japan, please...
  5. Waterlinkedgirl

    Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 310, 311 and 312 Discussion

    Tezuka is using both, it's just that through Yukimura's zero sense tennis, he can even the field with ten'imuhou, and it's probably too much of a bother to draw Tezuka shiny all the time when he has all these whirly effects around him. Very roughly translated, "I haven't felt a feeling as...
  6. Waterlinkedgirl

    Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 307, 308 and 309 Discussion

    Saiki was defeated by Yukimura's regular Yips though, and in that very same context I feel that increasing the amount of images of Yukimura's returns you see might have helped in Ryoma's demise. Tezuka activating Saiki here, if that isn't already redundant with Ten'imuhou (as Ten'imuhou was...
  7. Waterlinkedgirl

    Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 307, 308 and 309 Discussion

    just wanted to reiterate that Tezuka is already using both ten'imuhou and Ultimate Zone at the same time, Yukimura is just able to yeet him out of the former because his zero senses tennis allows him to level the playing field
  8. Waterlinkedgirl

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    To clear up some confusion, it's not something like Sanada does with his black dragon strikes, he simply is shown changing from a smash to a drop shot, midair, the moment he sees the image of his shot hitting the net. I regard him recalling all shots of the match as logical enough for Tezuka...
  9. Waterlinkedgirl

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Let me try to write a summary up moderately concisely! 307: Oishi cheering for the wrong team xfthcfghcfgh Sanada remarks about the strategy of playing into the burden on Tezuka's arm like in his and Tezuka's match in the Nationals but..., Yanagi follows up with that Tezuka has had a lot of...
  10. Waterlinkedgirl

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    Also Decide is a Bop and it appears in the last chapter please listen to it it's spicy
  11. Waterlinkedgirl

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    I think what's written is that Tezuka in spirit puts a compound rotation on the ball, so that if you hit it back normally, it'll just Phantom out, but if you switch hands to undo the effect of Phantom, the Zone remains. That moment where the Zone and the Phantom virtually coexist, that's...
  12. Waterlinkedgirl

    Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 300, 301 and 302 Discussion

    Interesting! đź‘€ Can you elaborate?
  13. Waterlinkedgirl

    Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 300, 301 and 302 Discussion

    Ahhhh, Yukimura is so epic... đź’› I've posed it before but here I am Again, from a mental standpoint, I wonder if Yukimura is able to Yips himself precisely because ten'imuhou still haunts him? Using his lines of "I must absolutely not get swallowed by the opponent's radiance" and the placement...
  14. Waterlinkedgirl

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    I meant that second sentence more in a general sense (eg, Fuji not losing to the same opponent twice, or not being able to win against ten'imuhou unless you have it yourself, the likes of those). Thank you for telling me about the pair puri interview though! I don't think there's any doubt Ryoma...
Top