Recent content by weixiaobao

  1. weixiaobao

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1125 Discussion

    I do like this development because Vegapunk has been questionable in term of abilities as the smartest man in the world. And it also solved this whole dilemma of his brain is too big for the strawhats to take. And it wouldn't be good if the WG has it. But the title really played on both...
  2. weixiaobao

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1122 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

    From Pew. "All the Gorosei have returned to the Authority Room in Mary Geoise in their human forms, except for Saturn, who remains at Egghead." (Thanks to : Scotchinformer )
  3. weixiaobao

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1121 Discussion

    I miss the day I was able to binge through the end of Alabasta, to skypiea, and early Water 7 on my lonesome. I wish I can experience the series like that. I dread to think if I go through that stretch of the manga. Reading every nitpicks, unable to suspend my disbelief. Most war arcs not...
  4. weixiaobao

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1115 Discussion

    When Oda said he had the ending in mind couple of decades ago. Is this it? When he decided on the setting of One Piece and how the world of One Piece works, did he already have this lore in mind? It has been awhile I feel chill just reading mere words of the spoiler.
  5. weixiaobao

    Discussion Sale charts

    Of course most of the revenue has been from Japan. Like I said, one piece fans in the Anglo sphere may spent more money on the non official channel vs the official channel. If you got products from Etsy, temu, displate. Those probably won't show up in their revenue. If you spent money on...
  6. weixiaobao

    Discussion Sale charts

    I am not a conservative. If that is what you take from my post, then it is what it is. Do remember this whole tangent is because I have a problem with a guy associate Luffy with terrorism. And not just any terrorism. This is the same guy that said America deserve 9/11. (And I know he expand...
  7. weixiaobao

    Discussion Sale charts

    So I don't think that there are this drastic divide in entertainment prior. When you talk about politics. Politics in fantasy, and politics irl are very different. And any authors' particular view is not super imposed 1:1 onto the specific left-right divide within the US. By the way...
  8. weixiaobao

    Discussion Sale charts

    Agree with the early quality but One Piece always set itself apart early on with its comedy. There are things to offset the higher bar. Something that Oda acknowledge and weirdly enough apologize about how many volumes children would have to buy. There are period of time where the publisher...
  9. weixiaobao

    Discussion Sale charts

    Do you have any knowledge on German yearly sales so I can update blanks on my graph. I others have knowledge about Middle Eastern, or Latin American sales. It would greatly appreciate.
  10. weixiaobao

    Discussion Sale charts

    Very interesting about the team mentality. But my theory is that, there always a gap between the English release and the where the story actually at in Japan for a long long period of time. That meant a lot of the fandom are so used to pirating, even when the gap is much much smaller now...
  11. weixiaobao

    Discussion Sale charts

    I have been working on this for a while. My system is flawed but I estimate the sale of new volumes within the first 21 days. I standardized this way to compare across the series, especially when they are out at different day of the week. I wanted to do a 35 days chart. But weaker series...
  12. weixiaobao

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1107 Discussion

    This post really stunned me. Just think about what happened since Luffy entered the Grandline. Ever since Fishman Island, we knew the Revely/Reverie gonna happened. An event that the Revolutionaries can take advantage of. Although it is weird that Bonney wasn't able to see her dad for the...
Top