Recent content by Westfield

  1. Westfield

    The last 3 Soul Weapons

    I haven't really been keeping tabs on the Noblesse for quite some time, however decided to come back to it within the last few days as I was quite interested in the series when it first launched. It is with sadness that I've seen the news that apparently Noblesse is coming to an end, leaving the...
  2. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 509 Discussion/510 Predictions

    Frankenstein explained that as his Dark Spear consumes more souls (especially the ones of Clan Leaders like Gradeus and Ignes) it becomes more challenging for him to maintain control. Perhaps the reason Crombell was able to master his version of Dark Spear is because its currently somewhat...
  3. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 508 Discussion/509 Predictions

    Can someone please post the chapter?
  4. Westfield

    Predictions Is Noblesse Coming to Its End?

    What do you mean? 6 former clan leaders have been all dealt with. There are no other traitors left as far as we know
  5. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 486 Discussion/487 Predictions

    The presence of Maduke is what prevented the Humans from directly assaulting the Werewolves, so I doubt this "Elder" is on the same level as Maduke. This first Elder though, in my opinion, resembles the unrevealed Noble figure that explained to Rai the nature of the Blood Stone, so I wonder if...
  6. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 453 Discussion/454 Predictions

    I find it a bit surprising that so many characters fights are being dumbed into this one arc. I figured RK-5 would be totally overshadowed by this Werewolf conflict, but it doesn't look to be the case. If I'm not mistaken this arc so far is the longest one, no?
  7. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 449 Discussion/450 Predictions

    But if its an old lord, why is his figure hidden?
  8. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 449 Discussion/450 Predictions

    I think the idea of Ignes possessing a blood stone is quite plausible, since there is at least 1 more Noble that we are not aware of that offered Rai a blood stone a long time ago as per the picture below: Perhaps Ignes worked with that guy. Can't wait to find out who he is.
  9. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 446 Discussion/447 Predictions

    It looks like Ignes does lack control of the Titan, so I hope it won't turn out that she is gonna get killed through friendly fire. Still no sign of Maduke by the way.
  10. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 446 Discussion/447 Predictions

    I know right....the guy doesn't quote and didn't make any research. He would never survive at a university ! :)
  11. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 446 Discussion/447 Predictions

    Here's an idea - seeing as Crombel keeps taking benefits out of every fight, what if, following a scenario where Maduke is jailed, somehow Crombel breaks Maduke out only to absorb him in some way or another? That could have been a suitable "punishment" of sorts that would suggest that Maduke was...
  12. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 446 Discussion/447 Predictions

    A lot of werewolves died this arc so far, so having Maduke die as well might be a bit repetitive. I think he might be jailed somewhere in the Werewolves land or even Lukedonia.
  13. Westfield

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 445 Discussion/446 Predictions

    I feel like Rai is at his absolute capacity, so he might struggle to summon a second Wing.
  14. Westfield

    Discussion Who is the Dumbest villain so far?

    Lagus Tradio managed to top Muzaka by deciding that it might be a good idea to fight the most powerful enemies all in once place at the same time. As far as Muzaka is concerned though - I feel like the entire Werewolf race can be summed as as the most brainless piece of work so far into the plot.
  15. Westfield

    Spoiler Noblesse Spoiler Mega Thread

    Frank didn't seem too exhausted after using Blood Spear. Perhaps this time he used Dark Spear as a catalyst instead of his own flesh to make use of it? Interesting...
Top