Recent content by WestFlame

  1. WestFlame

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 315 Discussion/316 Prediction

    I doubt we'll see Rai fighting any time soon. It's about time though that M-21 and the rest of RK-5 to become more powerful, at least on a level of a typical human enhanced elder from the Union. PS Does anyone else think that Kentas is a third elder of the union? It kind of adds up in a way...
  2. WestFlame

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 315 Discussion/316 Prediction

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 315 Spoiler Thread The uniform of the 2nd Elder looked very much like that of the Nobles strangely enough
  3. WestFlame

    Manhwa Noblesse by Son Jae Ho and Lee Gwang Su

    Remember back when Frank was congratulating Rai for learning how to open a door lol...and I cant quite remember - did Rai eventually learn how to eat a banana? haha:)
  4. WestFlame

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 314 Discussion/315 Prediction

    I think that's probably a fan made edit. This is the original https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7tGUAzYERU
  5. WestFlame

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 314 Discussion/315 Prediction

    Did you notice when Rajak looked at Rael, Seira and Regis's clothes, he had blue eyes, but then they suddenly changed to red? Personally, I'm disappointed about the fact that 9th Elder got killed off so easily. That specific elder was the smartest elder in the Union without any of Frank's...
  6. WestFlame

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 314 Discussion/315 Prediction

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 314 Spoiler Thread It appears that Muzaka has indeed vanished. Karias as a guard / teacher lol
  7. WestFlame

    Noblesse Chapter 313 Review

    Well, it was hinted in the series that Werewolves cannot use mind control, hence the reason why they had to go through more trouble at hiding themselves from the world, while Nobles can just do a quick memory wipe, HOWEVER it was never mentioned that werewolves are vulnerable to mind control. I...
  8. WestFlame

    Voting Best Fight Sequence

    Even though very recent and looks like it came to an end, I support one of the best fights in the series between Rai and Muzaka from Noblesse. It was a bloody massacre.
  9. WestFlame

    Voting Best Female Character

    I was really chuffed about Mary from Noblesse, as well as Seira J Loyarde.
  10. WestFlame

    Voting Best Antagonist

    I nominate Lagus Tradio from Noblesse. Even though he was shown only briefly during the flashback, his design concept is rather sinister and worthy of recognition.
  11. WestFlame

    Voting Best Male Character

    I support Rai from Noblesse as well.
  12. WestFlame

    Voting Best Action/Adventure Series

    Support goes to Noblesse
  13. WestFlame

    Noblesse Chapter 313 Review

    Btw thanks for the welcome Jammin :) From the translation at mangacow, I thought that something to his power suddenly happened, so he was sort of...exposed to Rai's attack, therefore he lost. But from another source it says his presence dissapeared, so....? Even though I wish to see Muzaka...
  14. WestFlame

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 313 Discussion/314 Prediction

    This may be a long shot, but remember when Muzaka was talking about Rai stopping him from killing humans? What if in the past Muzaka had some kind of incident with humans where one of his own got killed....like a relative or a lover? So in other words he went on a rampage against maybe even his...
Top