Recent content by whambam

  1. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    We can call Zahard Voldy from now on.
  2. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 40 Spoilers & Discussion

    That's because she's encountered ureks power before.
  3. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 38 Spoilers & Discussion

    Unless it was a spell or something that brute force wouldn't allow him to escape the tower. Dimensions and space and shit. I know Gustang did, but like, even greater than tower space.
  4. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 38 Spoilers & Discussion

    Now I'm wondering. Is urek an axis? Nothing is mentioned in the blog, but if he is, that would change everything. I'm hyped. But god damn, I'm going to start watching what I eat and working out or else I'll die before this story is finished. Might as well be Hajime no Ippo at this point.
  5. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 11 Spoilers & Discussion

    I hope I am alive when TOG finishes. I'm doubting it at this point.
  6. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 8 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yo, I'm digging this art in the spinoff. The action shots are great. The background, characters, it's all great. If this is how season 4 looks, I'll be a happy camper.
  7. Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 1-7 Spoilers & Discussion

    Things is, he blocks guides and other bro from seeing the future.
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 652 Spoilers & Discussion

    Maybe she just took their name? Adopted into the family?
  9. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 652 Spoilers & Discussion

    I still can't imagine any tower borns bearing any family head. Dumas was toyed with by traumerei. Luslec survived against Urek because Urek didn't want to kill him. Sure, his spell contained him, but he was acting with his arms tied behind his back.
  10. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 652 Spoilers & Discussion

    We'll just call him Wormtail now.
  11. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 651 Spoilers & Discussion

    He wants Baam to be stronger to be able to manage all his power. Right now, he's not close.
  12. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 651 Spoilers & Discussion

    Or strengthen him to the point where he can use his full power.
  13. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    I mean, I always thought they implied V was one of the faster family heads.
  14. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 646 Spoilers & Discussion

    What was she attacked with and where were they that they got that item? Did they go to the RLD? Tried posting earlier but the image didn't work.
  15. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 646 Spoilers & Discussion

    What was she attacked with and where were they? Did they go to the RLD?
Top