Recent content by Whirlzap

  1. Chapter Claymore 152 Discussion / 153 Prediction

    I haven't posted here in a while now, but what I really found interesting here are several things! 1) Audrey's remark, while suspenseful, signals some form of closure. She pointedly remarks that this is the "last abyssal fight", perhaps referring to the absolute maximum level of skill to be...
  2. Chapter Claymore 142 Discussion / 143 Predictions

    Pretty nice and interesting chapter, 9/10 from me! The 1/10 that is fault is because not much input about Clare or an explanation for Riful-Dolly. I'll go ahead and respond and comment/put in what I think. We definitely learned a lot about Priscilla in this chapter; in some earlier chapter...
  3. Chapter Claymore 141 Discussion / 142 Predictions

    Any news on when next Chapter comes out?
  4. Chapter Claymore 141 Discussion / 142 Predictions

    Very interesting chapter! If it earns Goral's respect, I believe I like it too! One question though, it was quite interesting what Clarice said about the colored Claymores. She says that they are purposefully awakened and then killed. However, Clarice is still living... Is it just me or is...
  5. Chapter Claymore 141 Discussion / 142 Predictions

    Re: Claymore 141 Spoiler Thread My god, I hate you guys. I thought the chapter was out, but all I get is four pages of arguing. If you're wondering why exactly Yagi made Priscilla revert to human form, it was simply to make her look good.
  6. Chapter Claymore 140 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 140 Discussion / 141 Predictions Yes, it has always been a question in my mind: Why exactly have the more speedy, durable, or flying/swimming ABs never made it to the Mainland? My guess was either that some were actually being transported to the Mainland to provide a force to fight...
  7. Chapter Claymore 140 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 140 Discussion / 141 Predictions Plot holes, my friend. Yagi loves them.
  8. Chapter Claymore 140 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 140 Discussion / 141 Predictions Thing is, the Organization places all number ones who awaken as an Abyssal One. Their individual power DOES NOT MATTER. Rosemary is NOT an Abyssal One, as she was a number two when she awakened. You can argue that being pushed down a rank does not...
  9. Chapter Claymore 140 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 140 Discussion / 141 Predictions Well, the reason behind Priscilla's quick victory DID have a decent (on a Yagi-relative scale) explanation. The whole idea behind Priscilla deciding to switch over to using her Claymore was simply because the Claymore was made of iron, which...
  10. Favorites Favorite Claymore Chapter

    The whole change of balance thing stopped when Isley decided he wanted to take the South. After Luciela was defeated by Isley (well, reverted to human form), Riful wanted to take advantage of Isley's weak state, but Priscilla appeared at his side. My favorite chapter is the one with Teresa and...
  11. Theory Understanding Priscilla and the Reason to her Power

    The whole issue of that Claymore being assimilated is quite complexing- I still have no idea what it could mean for Priscilla now. However, the release of Chapter 140 and the idea that Priscilla actually remembers stuff prior to her Awakening, and her ability to control it- this technically...
  12. Chapter Claymore 140 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 140 Discussion / 141 Predictions That is what I thought, but the whole bout with the Riful-doll and all does add a lot of necessary material- BACKGROUND MATERIAL- that will assist in the later chapters. The whole thing about this was just a detour. I'm sure Yagi will return to...
  13. Chapter Claymore 140 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 140 Discussion / 141 Predictions Well, Yagi has CERTAINLY turned some things around. The only thing I'm VERY, VERY glad about is seeing the result of the almost-year-long Riful VS Priscilla quarrel. I'm also happy to see Miata's Awakened Form about to engulf Europa- she was quite...
  14. Chapter Claymore 139 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 139 Spoiler Thread Thanks for the response, and it makes a lot more sense with examples from reality. I'll further push the discussion; The DoD, while it's definitely unlikely that they are herbivores, could still prey on other animals besides humans. Seeing as Yagi's world has...
  15. Chapter Claymore 139 Discussion

    Re: Claymore 139 Spoiler Thread Very nice idea, but I am still a bit confused. So what exactly is the clarification here? The parasite is NOT the Yoma. The parasite is something else. The Yoma is the combination of the parasite and a human (the parasite is inside the human and...
Top