Recent content by White Rabbit

  1. White Rabbit

    Manhwa [Webtoon] Solo Leveling

    Nice Video... thanks for sharing! 1. I sugguest you only put the shaking-effect on panels without text or reading will become annoying after a while. 2. If you're displaying a vertically structured comic on a horizontal display, you'll get a lot of empty space on the screen. Maybe try zooming...
  2. White Rabbit

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    Please put the webcomic-stuff in spoiler-tags... some people here are only reading the Murata-version and we don't wanna spoil them. I'm still a little disappointed that G5 was beaten quite easily after all the hype he got. And now that the "G5 is Drive Knight"-theory is pretty much dead, I...
  3. White Rabbit

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    I really like that CE won with his wits instead of raw power. And what is it with OPM and naked Ninjas? High-speed-nudity seems to become a thing. LOL
  4. White Rabbit

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    Another thing worth mentioning is the fact that Murata actually got the idea to give the subterraneans a comeback from a fan in a chatroom. How cool is that?
  5. White Rabbit

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    The RAW is already out... YAY! :cheez
  6. White Rabbit

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    Dear Santa, this year I wish for chapter 100 of OPM to come out before the year is over. And please make it a 150 page monster. :pleased When it comes to Orochi, I somehow think that Garou will be the one to kill him. And if Murata is already pimping up Phoenix Man like this, I really wonder...
  7. White Rabbit

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    In really BIG trouble, I'd say... Even if Phoenix-Man doesn't get a significant power-up, they're still under water, his Gundam is about to shut down and he needs to look out for the hostage. As hopeless as it seems now, I wonder If we'll get to see Saitama in chapter 100 as a little...
  8. White Rabbit

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    I guess Child Emperor will be saved by MG5/Drive Knight then...
  9. White Rabbit

    Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

    I hope Death Note gets swallowed by the Abyss this round. #revenge4berserk :XD
  10. White Rabbit

    Quarterfinal Death Note vs. Berserk

    Now that's an easy vote... Death Note had an intriguing premise and a very suspenseful sherlock/moriarty-dynamic between Light and L... but it cannot hold up against a narrative Behemoth like Berserk... and I won't even dare to compare the artwork.
  11. White Rabbit

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    Well, I'm not really interested in Child Emperor... but I'm curious about M5. If he really is Drive Knight in disguise, it should be revealed pretty soon.
  12. White Rabbit

    Second Round Dragon Ball vs. Berserk

    I meant only Berserk VS Dragonball... sorry, I should've made myself clearer.
  13. White Rabbit

    Second Round Dragon Ball vs. Berserk

    Damn... those are the first two manga I've ever read. This is like deciding between your "funny" grandpa and your "cool" grandpa. Both are definately genre-defining masterpieces in their own way. I'll just go with Berserk before my head explodes. Who won last year?
  14. White Rabbit

    Seinen Onepunch Man by ONE & Yuusuke Murata

    RAW of chapter 97 is out
  15. White Rabbit

    Second Round Naruto vs. Made in Abyss

    I've got a tattoo of the konoha-emblem on my right arm... Naruto entertained me for more than a decade... but my vote still goes to Made in Abyss.
Top