Recent content by white_light

  1. white_light

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    And here I am, still wondering if I can take that at face value or if it's cope. Love the bars though.
  2. white_light

    Discussion Recent One Piece fights

    Fights are kinda the least important thing to me in One Piece so I find it hard to care. I really liked Luffy V Kizaru a lot, mostly because of meta reasons of people malding over admirals tying with yonkos. But idk I like a satisfying punch a lot more than the drawn out fights in this series.
  3. white_light

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    So does Khel Hellam and look where that got him
  4. white_light

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    I hope to god it's the blob
  5. white_light

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hey man, tuned up instant ramen was integral to me surviving uni, I won't stand for ramen slander : o
  6. white_light

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    inb4 davy back fight
  7. white_light

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    I think there's still some fine tuning to be had. I love it when Luffy is serious in G5, like when Vegapunk died and he grabbed both Saturn and Kizaru. If moments like these happen more often I'd be very fine with the overall goofyness.
  8. white_light

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    No one's stopping you, I just think the whining got old years ago.
  9. white_light

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah, a lot of people have years worth of blogpost induced headcanon and it's very easy to think of that as superior to actual canon.
  10. white_light

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1187 Discussion

    Something along those lines may be why Oda brought that haki knot into play. Doubt these things will be handed out like candy though. I can see Usopp using one to pretend he has godly haki.
  11. white_light

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    You say, quoting a panel of the literal battle that made Luffy an emperor of the sea.
  12. white_light

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1187 Discussion

    Alright, I've read the chapter through the official site. And what do you know, Oda tripled down on Sanji not fighting women. Geez, who could've seen that coming? Certainly not me.
  13. white_light

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1187 Discussion

    I mean, he was quite literally invited into the crew in chapter 1057. So it's not that bad of a cope.
  14. white_light

    Fun Thread The Evil Wish game

    Granted, but you gotta do years worth of paperwork to make it legally and reasonably safely work to get it approved in the bureaucratic hell of dramatic background lightning Germany. I wish there was a beverage that cures a lack of motivation. Like a way better morning coffee.
  15. white_light

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 70 Spoilers & Discussion

    I honestly have no idea how strong Evankhell is supposed to be, she was hyped up a lot and iirc SIU did the "I can't go full power because of admin" thing with her which he completeley ignored lately
Top