Recent content by WhiteMagicBunny

  1. WhiteMagicBunny

    Discussion DGM Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Prediction

    Re: DGM Chapter 216 Spoiler Thread GOD WHY?! My poor baby, Kanda ;_____________________; I didn't want to see him like that, he can't die now, he just can't ;_____; Apo you bastard! btw. Does anyone know the english title of that chapter?
  2. WhiteMagicBunny

    Can someone help?

    Thanks you riki that helps me a lot. Thanks you
  3. WhiteMagicBunny

    Can someone help?

    I'm sorry, but could someone help me? I found this long ago here on mangahelpers but I can't find more like these (if there is more) I remember one with Lenalee and Kanda after 208 chapter So if you can tell me where is more of this I would be very grateful :) And sorry if I did...
  4. WhiteMagicBunny

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Spoiler Thread No, no, noooo I don't want this! I don't want Allen disappear....he can't D: That part of chapter was to sad *crying* Maybe Kanda reach to Allen somehow... I want Allen back!
  5. WhiteMagicBunny

    Discussion DGM Chapter 214 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 214 Spoiler Thread I really love this chapter but....I do not want Allen disappeared for everT_T Neah acting strangely, Neah as Allen is very creepy. And here we go again, chapter ends at such a moment .... I already want the next chapter. I want to know what will happen
  6. WhiteMagicBunny

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    In 23 vol was oneshot with three pages... That way she takes a break? It's strange made ​​a break because she makes a few extra pages >.<
  7. WhiteMagicBunny

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    How is this possible? Break? Again? Breaks are too often lately... I hope that this is a mistake... Please tell me this is a mistake. Is Hoshiro sick again? Or she turns this to a two-month manga?
Top