Recent content by whitezero

  1. whitezero

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Spoiler Discussion Thread Nice chapter,but i thought that the true behind the Naruto father's death,will be told to him from the frog's key and not from Minato's soul sealed in the Uzumaky's body. So i'm expected,Madara is the true enemy behind everything,but I think that Zetsu...
  2. whitezero

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread I hope that the next chapter,wil be entirely based on the battle between Naruto and Pain,the time for the final duel is finally come,and Kishi can't cheat us again,not now.
  3. whitezero

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Thanks T.d.a,but I already got chap 430,i thought 431's raw was already out.You're a good guy anyway.
  4. whitezero

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread It's my fault guys,i'm an idiot,i didn't see that the post that i've quoted was old.I'm so stupid,forgive me.
  5. whitezero

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Ok,it's more clear for me now.A shadow clone in the scroll,eh?.It loooks interesting;anyway Naruto is truly the most unpredictable ninja,that's for sure.XD
  6. whitezero

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Hi guys,it's a been long long time that i don't write here,i'm happy to speak with you again.This chapter didn't like pretty much,because Naruto is too similar to Goku;it's impossible that the blondie ninja with one single shot have destroyed 1...
  7. whitezero

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 408 Discussions / 409 Predictions Hi guys,I knew that 8 tail guy beast form is an octopuss,that's incredible,so the theory about his form will be a snake was a big mistake;well doesn't matter.I found something interesting for you guys,i realized that Kishimoto was inspired about the...
Top