Recent content by WhosNaruto

  1. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] A.) First of all, Welcome to MH, and glad to see ya not lurking about anymore! lol You bring up an interesting point, funk. I have the same sentiment that you do. Pein was able to bring down some of the strongest shinobi in the naruto manga. Starting...
  2. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] YEP! HE WILL BE PIIIIISSSSSEED. And i can't wait to see him become Craaaazy strong. I mean, we are just now scratching the surface of his wind chakra affinity. He is starting to become an EXPERT at the shadow clone jutsu. He has FRS, and the regular...
  3. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] There's that good 'ol saying of "know your enemy better than yourself"! That is the reason Jiraiya lost. Like Chosen said, STRENGTH does not matter when fighting Pain. The knowledge of his secret is his weakness. Pain has taken out some of the...
  4. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] I just want to say that we don't know for a CERTAINTY how the MS is awakened. All we do know for sure is ONE of the ways it is awakened, and that is by Killing your closet FRIEND. There are other ways to awaken the MS we are sure, b/c Kakashi awakened...
  5. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] Bottom line here folks is that Itachi won't be killed by Sasuke. Unless he HAS awakened MS, which would prove me to have been right in my predictions.
  6. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] I agree with you Panchan, it would suck if Sasuke whipped out one more final definitely the last justu. But I am at odds on why you think Itachi is blind. It never said for a certainty that he is blind. Furthermore, Itachi seems to SEE Oro when he...
  7. WhosNaruto

    Supply: Signature Sig Shop 

    Username: WhosNaruto Picture: I don't have a specified pic as I am new to this But that Jiraiya in Sage mode was good. Something along those lines, I guess. Text: If that's all you Uchihas have....... Naruto's gonna kill you Colors: color that matches Jiraiya's uniform color and colors that...
  8. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto]
  9. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] "You lost me at Hello" ???????????????? Jiraiya's body real did what clone konoha ran frog........... WHAT?
  10. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] LOL LOL LOL yeah I had no idea chakra worked that way either. Although he stated it in a funny way, he has a point. All throughout the Naruto world people have been whippin out jutsus when they are "allegedly" out of chakra. Hell, Even in the sannin...
  11. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] I agree with you whole-heartedly. He's gonna get chakra from soooomewhere..... that's why he's gonna be able to look "up" with MS in his eyes. Then: Itachi: Holy Sh*t Sasuke....... When'd you get that? Sasuke: I dunno. Weird things like that always...
  12. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] Wait a minute.... Didn't it say that Madara and his brother first earned their MS through intense combat/training with each other. Then after they had both awakened their MS, Madara went blind from using his waaaaay too much and took his brother's eye to...
  13. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] I didn't even read this..... so i guess you guys can disregard my first prediction. Obviously I thought I was the first one who saw the light. Guess i was waay wrong. Sorry for the plaigarism ALex_1
  14. WhosNaruto

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] I may be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off here, but, for some reason, I think that when Sasuke lifts his head back up to show us his face.......he will have awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan. For some reason, I feel as though Oro's death has somehow made him even...
Top